Chapter 4

Kynae P.O.V

Damn this nigga been hitting my line all dayy but today im just gonna go and chill with my girl..

I really dont got alot of people i fuck with and im ok with that keep the circle smaller then less fakeness and less drama..

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene ..i went to my closet and pulled out my jeans jogger and white onesie and my white foams..i put on my gold chain and my gold grills and i was out..

I went to my car and hit up my bestfriend Brittany ..

Brit ..i screamed into the phone ..lord knows i love this girl ,we been down for each other since jit days and i got her back till the day i die ...my girl bad asf fuck just like me she got D cup breasts small waist and big ass booty...

Heyy hoe ..her ghetto ass screamed into the phone ..
Are you at the mall already?..she asked ..knowing my heavy ass always be late ..

Bitch im on my way where you at?..after she told me she was at the food court we hung up and i sped over to the mall to spend my day with my best bitch..

As soon as i arrived i was like damn my day just got better..notice the sarcasm...Is this nigga stalking my ass..then this bitch gone scream out ...Over here hoe ..loud as helll .man King over there wid his niggas Scooby ,T and Rome..and the way he eyeing me i know im in alot of trouble especially as i didnt answer none of his calls..

Hey guys wassup?i asked after they all said good expect for Scooby extra disrespectful ass he gone...

Bitch im chilling ..looking for my next babydaddy ..in his best ghetto girl voice.Had everybody dead asf lol.Man this nigga funny as hell..

When i went to sit down King ass gone pull me on his lap and kissed me ..but i cant even lie i was loving it and Brit stupid ass over on the next side mouthing 'get it bitch' ...When we were done eating the others went to different stores and King pulled me to walk with him and there we go he started..

What the fuck you got on, showing whats mine?he whispered angrily to me..
King i dont got anything revealing except for the cut up part of my pants why you bugging.?i said

This nigga looked at me like i slapped his mama..oh damn here we go ..Kynae dont make me fuck u up..? His eyes darkened and he had bass in his voice so i know he wasnt playing..

Baby calm down please alright im sorry, i love you and im all yours pookie..i said while hugging him..He tried to push me off but i just held onto him tighter..

As a matter of a fact lets go Kynae ..NOW! Dont play wid me.he screamed out ...oh god here we go ..i scrambled and walked out but not without making sure i told my girl i was gonna be out..I know he is mad as hell and we gone have some problems tonight so wish me luck y'all..