Chapter 24

Kynae P.O.V

I woke up the next day with King's arm around me so I looked to my left and saw that it was 8 in the morning so I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

After doing my hygiene and getting dressed I went downstairs to make breakfast.pancakes,bacon and eggs and home made orange juice.

I felt someone watching me so I turned around to meet the presence of King in the room shirtless with grey sweats ..and y'all just know your girl was hot as fuck because he was sexy as hell and that dick print lordddd.

He sat at the island and kept on watching me while I cooked ..after I was done I made our plate and wobbled my ass in the living room and with King right behind me carrying the stuff.

We sat and ate in silence and when we were done I washed the dishes and cleaned up and when I was done I saw King coming down the stairs dressed, with his key in hand.

He came and kissed me on the lips and said "baby I got work to do I'll see you later".And with that his ass was out the door..

He thought I was gone stay in this boring ass house by myself .hell nah..

I called up my girls and told them we going to the mall..

When I arrived I went to go look for them in our Favourite store forever 21.

After like 2hours of shopping and spending money we were just eating and laughing at the food court when this group of boys came up to us ..they were fine but ain't got shit on my man.

"Wassup ma"what seemed to be the group leader said to me while licking his lips while checking me out...This niggas wanna fucking get me killed bruhh..

"I'm not interested ..do.u not see this big ass stomach and this ring on my finger ..my husband will kill you then kill me"I told this nigga so he could get the memo ..

"Shorty I don't care bout these things I could replace this ring and be your new baby daddy"he said while.moving closer to me..I backed up and kissed my teeth..

"Oh is that so.nigga u think you can be me"I heard a deep familiar voice say from behind me..

Oh shitttttt...........I can never catch a break bruhh.