Chapter 25

Kynae P.O.V

I really don't have time for this shit bruh..
"Nah don't be on hush mode now nigga u had all that shit to spit to my lady, now wassup"King said to the dude while walking closer.

"Man I'm sorry King I didn't know that was you"the dude said while backing his scary ass up..

"King stop don't do this right now "I said while trying to push him back..I don't need King to act a fool in this mall today and get arrested ..

"Nah bruh he saw that u was pregnant and u still told him but he wanna play games I got something for that ass"he said while reaching in his pants..

"King NO!!"I pushed him and pull on his hands walking out the food court and out the mall..I was so pissed bruh..

I got in the passenger side of My car and gave King the keys..
He got in and we drove off ..man I was on 38 hot right now and I kept shaking my leg..

When we arrived I realized we were at his house so I just walked out and entered the house finding my way to His room..

He came in moments later..
"King what the fuck was that "I said to him while pacing the room.

"You know I ain't playing these fucking games when it comes to u...he was over there tryna holla at you, all up in ur fucking face"he said while clenching his fists..

"OK I understand that king but u got to chill out with that fighting shit I don't need you going to jail"I said to him calming down..I don't need to be stressing my baby girl out..

"Nah when these fuck niggas understand that they can't fucking mess with mines then I will fuckin chill out "he said while walking up to me and pulling me into a hug squeezing my ass..

"Kinggggggg urghhhh movee"I whined and moved out of his embrace..I proceeded to walk out the room but not before I felt a sting on my ass ...this nigga.

"King u so fucking irritating"I said while turning back to see him licking his licks while watching my ass jiggle..this nigga irks my soul bruh.