Chapter 9

Kynae P.O.V

I woke up and reached for King but he was nowhere to be found so i watch the clock which said 2:00 ..man i slept late asf..

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene..and when i turned and looked at my face in the mirror and it had a bruise which i would cover in makeup ..

Dont get me wrong people would say to me why the fuck would i stay with a man who hit me but my man dont beat me ..the most he would do is to slap the bullshit outta me but i take my wrong because if it was the other way around i would beat him and the bitches ass..

I dont fuck around when it comes to mine...

I got out of the bathroom and went to put on clothes which consists of one of Kings big shirt and no panties.

I went downstairs and made breakfast ....when i was finished i made my way and looked for King who i saw was sitting on the balcony on a chair smokin...So i went over and straddled his lap while i placed my face in the crook of his.neck..

He looked at me and asked me.."you hungry or have u ate already"..Even tho he mad at me my man gotta make sure im good and that i dont want nor need for anything..

After i told him that i ate he went back.to.smokking and ignoring me..I hugged him tight and starting kissing on his neck..

"Zaddy..Im sorry ..for disrespecting you" i said to him pouting....i dont like it when my baby mad at me ...He still ignored me so i started grinding on him...My ass should have resorted to.another solution because i started gettin wet and it was clearly getting visible on his basket ball shorts..

He cupped my ass and held me in position...He suddenly looked at me probably wondering why i.aint got on panties ..i looked at him with lust filled eyes ..let me tell u i.was horny as fuck..

He swiftly pulled down his pants and boxers lifted me up and lowered on onto his 11" thickness of a dickk..

I winced because this nigga dick big as fuck ..but when i got used to it i started to ride that nigga while he gripped.my ass..

I was.moaning and screaming out his name ..The neighbours definetly.knew his name.now..

"Whos pussy is this ky"..he shouted to me whole pounding.into me ...i couldnt even get my words becuase he was hitting every curve and spot in my pussy..

"Im not gone ask.u.again..Whos.Pussy.Is.This!
He grounded out.while giving me long deeo strokesss.

"YOURS Daddy.. all yours"..i screamed out while cumming all over his dick..while he cummed inside of me ..

I got off him and immediately fell down to.the floor...He started laughing at me..and said."damn baby daddy put it down huh:".

I scoffed and twisted up my face but lord alones know.that this nigga was blessed...His dick game was A1..and not even i could deny it..

I slowly got up and limped to.the stairs and went to go take another shower...

When i.got out the shower i put on my panty set and let down my long.black.hair and put on.my black addidas suit and blacked and white stripped addidas shoes..and my gold accessories

I went downstairs grabbing my keys and kissing King..he gave me 5 stacks and then i made my way out the door making my way to the nail salon where i was going to.get my.nails done before going.to.the.mall..