Chapter 13

Kynae P.O.V
~4 1/2 months later

I got up another morning with the same routine...running to the bathroom to throw up...These past months have been crazy ..I've been gaining wait ..my emotions are all over the place and I'm always nauseous....

I really can't take take this shit anymore so I made an appointment with my doctor.

After I did my hygiene I put on a blue sundress with my brown sandals and I was on my way ..

I walked into the place and signed in and waited for my name to be called...when I entered the room I was asked by the doctor some questions and then she asked something that put me on high alert..

"When was your last period"..Dr.Hamilton asked me..I started to think back and I couldn't even remember when last I had my period...

"I really don't know doctor I don't remember".I said to her ..

"Its OK sweetie ..I just need u to pee in this cup and we will know what's wrong with you".she said to me while handing me the cup..

I gave her a small smile and took the cup and went into the bathroom..when I was done I went back to the room and gave it to her....she went somewhere with it...

10 minutes later she came back out with a smile on her face and told me ."well sweetie I got the results back and it says that you are 4 1/2 months pregnant".

I sat there wide eyed and tried to process what was said to me ...I couldn't believe it but my baby was a blessing so I replaced my face with a bright smile ...

She then asked me if I wanted to know what I was having which I replied with a yes and she got her equipment and proceeded to perform her ultrasound..

"Here we have the head and legs and oh...yo are having a baby girl." Omg..I could feel tears drop down my face this was the happiest moment of my life..

After I got my pictures I left out and decided to go to Kings house ...people might think we aare together but we are actually not..we just have an understanding g..

When I pulled up I realized that he was indeed at home so I went I. With my key and went to find him...which I found him laying on the couch shirtless on his phone..god damn this nigga fine as hell urghhh..

Lemme stop I walked towards him and straddled his lap and hugged him .,...I was nervous as hell becuase I dont know.how he is going to react..

"Wassup ma" he said to me and kissed me...my heart was pounding but I had to do it..

"Urmm King remember how I was sick and shit..."
I said to him while he nodded which meant he wanted me to proceed." Well I went to the doctor and she told me I was urhmm...pregnant"...I was so afraid to look at him so I looked down..

I could tell he was shocked because he tense up but soon he placed a finger under my chin and made me look at him..

He was smiling wide as hell.."damn for real shawty..u really pregnant with my seed"..he said .

"Yeah I'm 4 and a half months pregnant and we are having a girl"..I said to him..he got up with me and spun around ..I smiled at him..

He was so happy. "Damn girl u gonna have my first daughter".he said to me while he knelt down and kissed my stomach...

Damn I was nervous for nothing...