Chapter 33

King P.O.V

I woke up out of my sleep feeling little hands hitting me on the face. I opened my eyes and saw Queen laying on my chest slobbering all over me. I scrunched up my face at her ,she giggling like shit funny.

"Little girl what you laughing at"I said while attacking her face with kisses, man I love this little girl with everything in me and I would give my life for her.

I got up and walked in the kitchen where I saw Kynae cooking breakfast.
"Good morning "I said to her while taking a seat at the island after placing Queen in her highchair despite her crying her little self off. She so spoiled.

"Good morning King" kynae said with attitude in her voice. Fuck wrong with her ass right now.

After she was done she place a plate in front of me and give Queen some food before she sat down and began to eat. She kept her head down avoiding eye contact with me for whatever reason.

"Fuck wrong with you ky" I shouted at her. I guess I scared her because she jumped and looked up at me. She started squirming in her seat looking nervous as fuck.

"Ca--cann you keep Queen tonight "she said in a whisper. Of course I would keep my daughter but they way she was acting something was definetly up.

So I placed my fork down and stared at her . " What you gotta do?"I asked her .

"King that's none of your business I'm a grown ass woman"she said looking up at me and raising her voice slightly.

I raised my eyebrows and stared her down menancingly."I don't knowing who the fuck you think you talking to mama but u better lower your fuckig voice and change your tone .I will fuck your ass up ..now I'm not finna ask you that shit again..WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING"I shouted at her.

She put her head down again trying to avoid eye contact with me.
"I have a date tonight King"she said in a low voice that I barely heard her.

I chuckled and stood up . I grabbed my daughter and started to leave but before I did I said to her "Have fun but if u even think of letting that nigga fuck or touch what's mine that's his ass and then yours." Before I walked out.