Chapter 28

Kynae P.O.V

This nigga probably thinks just because he apologized and gave me head then all is forgiven ..well he's wrong..this nigga not finna get no pussy I'm done with his shit.. He is on pussy probation and I'm not playing no games.

He think just because we married I won't leave his ass ...hell no ..he got me all the way fucked up.

I was laying down bored as fucked watching TV so I just decided to do a spa day with my bestie Britt...we haven't met up in a long time.

So I called her up to meet me at LA Chez Cotez Spa and I was on my way to meet her.

"Bitttttcccchhhh"she screamed and carefully hugged me as soon as she saw me.."I missed you baby and Awww look at ur bump ..u done got bigger on my ass" she. Continued while rubbing my huge bump...

"I missed you too baby"I said ...I really did miss her thick ass tho.

We went into the spa and got situated ..we got massages and then we went to the pool side to relax and talk..

"So what's been up with you baby"she said while sipping on her lemonade.

"I'm cool but I've been stressing a lot lately with the situation with King and I just don't know what to do"I said while tearing up .

"Aww baby its OK I know but you can let this stress you..you're pregnant and you need to think about my niece."Britt said while hugging me.

"I know but I just can't believe he would just keep on putting me through this shit....we've been together for like 8 years and I gotta go through bullshit like this"I said while crying my heart out ..I'm tired of this shit..

"I love bro and all but you need to start thinking about yourself baby girl and stop stressing yourself "she said to me..and I know she's right.

"Fuck him right now ..he not about to keep disrespecting by fucking with his bitches ..I'm single as of now"I said while wipping my tears away.

"That's it baby"she said to me..
Now its time to relax and with that we spent the rest of the day laughing and catching up ..lets just say I felt like a huge weight was off my shoulders.