9 - Escape with Mischief Part 1

A/N I thought that you haven't really seen much of Leah's real personality (the one she has when she's not acting like the princess) and tried adding it here more and in the following chapters. Sorry to bother, continuing with the story :)

There was a knock on my door, followed with Thor sticking his head through the door

There was a knock on my door, followed with Thor sticking his head through the door. Yes, we were sharing a room now. No, we didn't share a bed. We both felt too uncomfortable yet, especially with Thor still being Jane's boyfriend.

She was already informed and after a while she was okay with it, because she knew there was nothing behind our marriage other than making our countries stronger. And she understood we had no choice. I liked Jane. She was nice, clever, and understanding. Thor was lucky to be with someone like her. However, for some kind of reason Thor had the courage to wake me up at midnight. Whatever it was, if he didn't want his balls chopped off, it better were important.

"Are you in your right mind?!" I groaned out, still a little sleepy.

"Psh!" He whisper-shouted in response. Well, now I'd be cautious, if I were him. He looked behind him very suspiciously, before stepping into my- I meant our chambers. Still not used to it.

"We have to be silent. We're having a secret meeting. Come with me." He gave me his hand and helped me out of bed. Then he led me to some place I didn't know. Sif and the three warriors were already there and waiting for us, all dressed in cloaks with their hoods pulled up. They looked like some kind of mysterious sect. The only one standing out was me with my nightgown and fuzzled hair. I must've looked like a colorful parrot in a swarm of grey pigeons or like a hufflepuff in a group of ravenclaws.

"Okay, so what is this all about?" I asked, after I had sat down. My curious eyes wandered over every single person at the table, awaiting an answer.

"Well?"

"We're planning on how to break Loki out of Asgard."

"Wait, whaaaa?" I stared in shock at Thor.

"Are you serious? I mean, you are not kidding me?" Thor's expression only got more serious, if that was possible.

"But why?" I asked. Fandral chuckled.

"Because obviously, he lost his mind." He said. I threw him a smirk and I could feel Thor internally groan in frustration.

"I did not lose my mind but he's the only one that knows the way to Svartalfheim without using the Bifrost. He's the last solution for Jane."

"Jane? Why? What happened to her?" I questioned, suddenly interested in his plans.

"An old power called Aether posesses her and now Malekith is searching for her while Jane is getting weaker and weaker."

"W-Wait. Malekith? Isn't that-"

"Yes he is. He's the one responsible for the attack on Asgard." Thor explained. Now that he mentioned it, I noticed that I was never told who had broken the prisoners out of the dungeons.