16 - Caves ;)

We ended up sleeping in a cave. Thor stayed with Jane on the ship because it was warmer for her and don't ask me why Loki and I weren't allowed to sleep there. Anyways. We slept in a cave. End of the story. Or maybe not. In that night it was especially cold and all I had was a thin blanket and my clothes.

We weren't allowed to make a fire because 'we could lure Odin knows which creatures to us' and I couldn't stop thinking about that dream I had. Why did I dream about Malekith? Was it just a dream? Or was there a meaning behind it? I probably just wanted Malekith to give up or something. Yes, that had to be it. I shouldn't worry about it. I should worry about what we would do once we got to Svartalfheim.

Which role would I play? I never thought about that. I just went along with Thor but I didn't think of what help I would be to him. No way would I just stand around. I wanted to help. I wanted to be useful as selfish as it sounds. I hated feeling weak or useless. I mean, what was I there for, if I didn't do anything? Apart from eating the food away. Food... I love food.

"Are you cold?" I heard an annoyed voice ask. Loki must've noticed me shivering because he was giving me a cold glare. I shook my head at him, wrapping the blanket tighter around me. My teeth clattered loudly together and I sighed defeated.

"Yes, I am. I'm freezing. But what could you possibly do against it?" I raised my eyebrows provocatively. He gave me a mischievous smirk.

"I have some ideas."

"..."

"..."

"No." Loki laughed. He spread his arms widely and shuffled closer.

"At least let me warm you up. You mortals are so sensitive." He muttered the last part though I still heard him perfectly.

"You keep calling me mortal. You do know that I am not mortal, right? In fact, I am even more immortal than you. Both-" I stopped talking. I didn't know how sensible this subject was to him.

I didn't want to start an argument with him. All I know is that after finding out who his true parents were, he blew up. I looked up at him, studying his features. He didn't show a reaction at all. Loki acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I was glad but at the same time felt bad for even starting with it. He had told me about his past. But after this evening we had both acted like nothing happened.

"Mortal or not, you act like one. Now-" He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms with his blanket around me. His heat filled up the room under the blankets immediately. I already stopped shivering.

"How can you be so warm?"

"I guess I'm resistant against the cold." He shrugged.

"I don't care as long as you keep being my heater." I snuggled my face into his chest and closed my eyes happily.

"Don't get attached to me." Loki told me firmly.

"Why?"

"Because then you'd be stupid."

"I would only hurt you." He whispered but I had already fallen into my own dream world.

Meeehhh 🐐

"Loki!" Shouted the voice of a young boy. The surrounding was filled with all kinds of flowers and bushes and other plants. The sun was shining down on a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. To me he looked like a miniature version of Thor. He was stabile but his muscles hadn't fully formed yet. He was running after someone, a playful grim expression on his face. He stopped for a minute to catch his breath but then he began to speed up again and this time he was able to catch his brother.