12 - Inconvenient escapade

A/N Just wanted to get out there that I really have problems with the timeline here

A/N Just wanted to get out there that I really have problems with the timeline here. Thor 2 just happens way too quickly for them to fall in love, so I made the flight to Svartalfheim a lot longer. Hope you understand :)

"Listen, I'm sorry. I don't want to judge you. I want to get to know you myself and then get an opinion. But just knowing that you killed people... It's hard. And your so bloody confusing. Like, seriously decide if you want to be nice or me or be a complete arse." Loki didn't reply. He had his back turned to me and his arms crossed. He acted like a child seriously. It still worked on me though. Damn him and my conscience!

"Just...look at me!" I pulled at my hair frustrated. After a while of no respond at all I gave up.

"Fine." I huffed. He wouldn't react no matter what I did. Maybe I should check on Jane. I didn't see her for a few days. I turned around and made my way to her. Luckily the ship had a hidden room under the floor, so Jane didn't have to sleep out in the open. Entering the room, my eyes immediately fell on Jane and her half-dead form.

"Hey."

"Hey." Silence followed.

"How are you?" I asked, crouching down next to her. She mumbled something incoherent to me and made some signs with her hand.

"I...What are you trying to say? Should I get Thor?" She didn't reply. Instead she leaned forward, as if to come closer and tell me and threw up. On me.

"Oh my Valhalla!" I screeched and quickly stood up, my gaze directed to my now in vomit covered dress. I can't describe the disgust I felt in this moment.

"I'm sorry." Whispered the weak Jane from the floor. I breathed in deeply.

"It's fine. But I need to change." I looked at myself with disgust again and considered just undressing myself right in that moment. Nobody except Jane was here and she was sleeping again anyways. I also had the chance to borrow some of 'her' clothes. They were property of Asgard actually, so they were kind of mine anyway. Trying to avoid touching any of the vomit, I pulled my dress over myself until I was standing in just my underwear. My eyes searched the room for some clothes, falling on a dress in the corner of the room. I shrugged, they'll have to do for now. Just as I was about to head for them, the door opened. My heart stopped and I froze completely.

Ahhh so sorry that it is this short