15 - Wuiiiiii

Just a filler, sorry :) While writing I found some logic mistakes/plot holes (apart from how I changed the storyline a lot) that - if you found them - you can gladly ignore.

The next day I watched over Jane. Strangely she felt better but at the same time she had a fever. So basically what I'm trying to say is that she was behaving like a drunk but at least she was out of bed... right?

"Whoooooohhhh!!!" She tumbled around with a love-sick expression and arms spread. I laughed at her state and she suddenly got serious. Somehow she made her way to me, sat down and looked at me.

"You're married to Thor." She stated and frowned. I nodded, suddenly filled with guilt.

"I wish I was married to Thor." Insert sigh and pouty face.

"I bet you wish you were married to Loki."

"W-what?" I went pale. I would never want to be married to Loki.

"I see you two arguing all the time... like an old couple." She started giggling hysterically. We fight like we hate each other, not like an old couple, I thought.

"Jane, maybe you should sleep."

"He tried to kill my race... huh. He's still cute though." Jane wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Seriously? Go get sleep."

"Nooo, I'm just saying what you are thinking. I know you do." Again this eyebrow thing.

"We could be related! Oh, wait. Thor is married..." She exclaimed, going back to fantasizing about her future with Thor. I sighed.

"Come on." I grabbed her arm and helped her get up then I brought her to bed, tucking her in.

"Good night." I said, shaking my head with a chuckle. I headed out and immediately walked into Loki. It seemed like we would never greet casually.

"Hello, Princess." He bowed with a smirk.

"Lovely weather, isn't it?" He pointed at the dark sky, my eyes following his fingers.

"I actually prefer that to the sun. I mean, I get cold easily but it's better than sweat and exhaustion and dehydration and-"

"I get it." Loki low-key interrupted. (hahaha. I'm still not funny, I know. xD) I smiled sheepishly. We just stood in each other's company until it got awkward. A breeze passed us, causing my hair to fly all around my face and end up in a mess.

"You look ravishing." Loki commented. He tried to surpress the laugh bubbling up in his throat and luckily he didn't notice my face turning hot.

"Prince Charming." I stated sarcastically, not without Loki raising his eyebrows. A small smile played around his lips and I had to smile myself.

"Okay, maybe not the usual prince 'charming'. Or I missed princes turning into power-obsessed 'subjegators'."

"I think they liked me on Midgard." He said, putting his fingers on his chin in a sarcastic manner. And even though our topic wasn't exactly something you'd laugh about, he still managed to make me laugh.

"Beating you up is the humans' way of showing their hostility." The image of Loki being unexpectedly beaten up on Midgard amused me more than it should.

"Stop laughing! It hurt." He scolded me with a smile on his face.

"What? How come?" I exaggeratedly put my hands on my cheeks and made a surprised face. We laughed and joked around more for a while. For the first time I felt truly at ease with him. I guess yesterday had formed a bond between us. I was finally able to understand him and his actions and when he actually acted like himself, his true self, I was able to like ihm.

Yes, he still made fun of me once in a while but I didn't mind. He made me actually forget about my life. About all the negative things and complicated situations, all the confused thoughts that didn't let me sleep. I even forgot how many people he had killed...

"I wish I could've been there! I would kill to have seen the look on Thor's face!" I said while laughing about the image I had in my head. Loki just told me about one of the pranks he pulled on Thor, like turning Thor's precious hair bright green without Thor noticing all day.

"Leah?Loki?"

"Oh, then you should-"

"Loki?"

"Can't you see I'm talking, brother?" Loki asked with his famous you-have-even-less-brain-cells-than-a-fly look and a very annoyed tone.

"Since when-" Thor started.

"I have to apologise for this oaf. He forgot his manners somewhere in a battle."

"Do you really have to provoke everyone - especially Thor - all the time?" I questioned with a slight smile. I didn't want to admit it but I could see myself becoming friends with him. It was like the Loki I knew before never existed. Even though his hate for his brother never ceased.

"Whatever I missed going on between you two, we have to make a stop. Something is wrong with the ship."

"How long do you think it will take for you to fix it up?"

"I hope with Loki helping-"

"Who said I'll help?!"

"It will be faster. I'm deeply worried about Jane..." Thor continued, ignoring the glare his brother threw him. He seemed concerned, a little bit scared we wouldn't make it in time.

"It's going to be okay." I told him reassuringly and hugged Thor, not thinking about the eye roll that was thrown our way.

"She'll be fine. She's stronger than she looks."

To be honest, I wasn't sure about that. Yes, she was a strong woman but the Aether was much stronger. And we had already taken our time. She wouldn't last much longer.

"I hope so. Thank you. But you don't have to be nice to me." Thor sighed.

"I will treat you as you treat me. And Jane kind of grew on me." He nodded, sighed again and then left. Now the relaxing atmosphere from before was gone. Unfortunately Loki's mood went with it.

"Are you tired?" I wondered after seeing his grim expression. I mean, who knows. Could be like me when I'm hungry.

"Why do you care?"

"I was just concerned. You don't look happy. And you definitely don't sound happy."

He glared at me as if I was a never ending problem he couldn't get rid of. No need to be a grimly bear...

"Well, I don't have the time to talk to mewling quims. I'll look for a spot to sleep in for the night. I don't believe my brother is competent enough to at least find the problem. Farewell." His voice was so cold, I was almost convinced he had let his frost giant part out for this part. What had happened to him?! Was he serious?! I don't think I had the nerves to deal with his constant mood swings. He was even worse than me. Wait, he always talked to me like that when Thor was near...

"Are you jealous?" I shouted after him. Loki stopped walking and scoffed.

"Jealous? What? That you and my brother are together?"

"You know full well Thor loves Jane and we didn't have a choice."

"Excuses."

"You don't even have the right to be jealous!" Slowly I became angry.

"You're right but I don't have to waste my time with you, so if you'd excuse me." I didn't know what to say. Loki and I actually got in a fight because he was jealous.

You guys probably read things like this a hundred times already but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your comments and support. And also just reading is enough satisfaction for me. Without you I would probably have never continued writing this and stopped some time ago already.
I know it must be frustrating to wait such time until a new chapter is updated and I would excuse it but it won't change anything. So yeah, that's all. Have a good day y'all ;)

Did any of you ever meet Tom Hiddleston?