Epilogue

Thor entered the big throne room, fearing of how his father would react. The few not destroyed columns seemed to barely hold the ceiling and the ground was scattered with pieces of cement. Although it looked like a mess, much less elegant than it had been before, Odin sat as powerful and elegant as he had always been. His presence loomed over Thor as Odin's eyes looked down on his kneeling son in front of him.

"One son who wanted the throne too much, and other who will not take it. Is this my legacy?"

"Loki died with honour. I shall try to live the same. Is that not legacy enough?" Thor boomed, offering his hammer to his father to take back.

"It belongs to you, if you are worthy of it."

"I shall try to be."

"I can not give you my blessing, nor can I wish you good fortune." Odin explained.

"I know. Will Leah be free of the arrangement you made with her father?"

"I suppose so, yes. But I can not guarantee you her father will be pleased." Thor nodded. He had done what he could. He was ready to leave, already turned around and headed towards the big doors that were keeping him from living with his Jane. Odin began to speak again, surely not being done yet, and Thor stopped.

"If I were proud of the man my son has become, even that I could not say, it would speak only from my heart. Go, my son."

"Thank you, Father." That were Thor's last words before he headed out. What he did not see was Loki's illusion fading off of him and a malicious grin spreading across his face. In Odin's place was now Loki.

"No... thank you."

Leah will return.