Chapter 9: Enthralled

(v.) capture the fascinated attention of.
-

"Hello?"

"Hey, man! It's Joel."

"Joel! What's up?"

-

It was a busy day at work again. The fans still think a member from BTS will show up out of nowhere.

You were in the back, stacking some coffee beans and creamers on the shelves from the shipment that just came in.

Janelle walked into the store.

"Y/N." she sang out looking for you.

You were excited to hear her call your name like that. Lately, she's been delivering great news, and you were anxious about what she had to say this time.

"I'm in the back," you yelled out.

You heard her enter the storage room, and you turned around to greet her smiling form, then returned stacking. You knew she was eager to say something just by the smile on her face.

"What's up?" You asked, her contagious smile slowly forming on your lips.

"I know recently you've been really interested in Bangtan and stuff," she began, "So I entered us into this lottery for a fan meet."

You were skeptical of where this was going. They have millions of fans. There's no way we got pic-"

"And we got picked!"

Your head shot in her direction. Eyes wide open.

"You're kidding..." You doubted. "This is not something you play around with Janelle."

"I'm serious, I applied for us and we were picked!"

Your hands shot to your mouth as you gasped.

No way. No way this is happening to me right now.

Although you were a fan, you weren't a craaaaazy fan yet, ya know? But still, you were excited to see all boys up close and personal... again. Especially Jimin.

"So the fansign is this Saturday, at 6. I'll pick you up, okay?"

"O-okay."

A/N: Where can I get a Janelle?

For this next part, I HIGHLY recommend that you read the text line by line. In other words, scroll line by line! Revealing sentence by sentence! Trust me!

-

Saturday...

A crew member guided you and Janelle to the fansigning area. The area was only about the size of a movie theatre. Which was good. That meant a little bit more time with each member. You were taken to your seats, which were kind of in the middle.

It was very organized and structured. The chatting was kept to a minimum. It was very calm and relaxed compared to what you expected.

There were all types of fans here:

The quite, calm ones that look like they weren't that big of a fan.

The cute ones that blushed and smiled and everything the boys did.

The extremely hyper ones that can't sit still for shit.