Chapter 20: Eccedentesiast

(n.) someone who hides pain behind a smile.
-

A/N: I'll tell you when to play the music.

Her eyes slowly opened when hearing the chirping of the birds outside of her window early in the morning.

Janelle stared outside the window at the grey, gloomy sky as she reveled in the body heat coming from the man pressed against her.

His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her body into his, leaving no space for air.

She turned around in his arms, facing him, creating a gap between them. He sighed in his sleep as he simply moved his arm around her back, pulling her closer to him again.

Faces inches away from each other, she could feel the warm breath he let out from his nose on her face.

Stretching her neck out, she brushed her nose against his.

His lids slowly opened at the gentle touch.

She smiled at the sight of his sparkling brown eyes.

"Hello." She softly said, voice cracking slightly from being just woken up.

He slowly closed his eyes again as a grin formed on his lips.

"Good morning." His husky voice groaned.

He moved in to peck her forehead multiple times.

She intertwined her legs with his under the blankets as she hugged him.

He moved his kisses down to her lips. Her hand caressed the side of his face as she indulged in this warm fuzzy feeling that she had missed so much.

Hands running over her exposed body, he gripped her waist and moved her so that she was laying on top of him.

Legs on either side of him, she deepened the kiss. Breath hitching when he ran his hands over her thighs and gripped at her butt. She moaned softly in his mouth when she felt him enter her, body nearly collapsing above him from surprise.

He sighed in contentment as he hugged her tighter and started up a gentle pace. His head buried in the croak of her neck.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She mumbles, trying to stabilize her quivering voice.

She could feel him smiling as he marked her skin, "You." He breathed out.

Her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted. She couldn't think straight, mind lost in the boy's body. She moved further down on his hips causing him to let out faint grunts.

"Pan c-cakes?" She suggested.

"Please stop talking about food while I'm having sex with you." He groaned wanting to make the most of the little time he had left with her.

It grew quiet. He didn't want to focus on anything but her form growing short of breath as she shook above him. They moved in sync with each other's bodies, building in excitement.

The door bell rang.

Janelle sat up on his chest, moving her wild hair out of her face.

He looked at her confused.

"Did you invite someone?" He asked out of breath, trying not to focus on her breast above him.

"No, but I did order something online the other day." She smiled innocently down at him.

He threw his head back in annoyance, "Do you need to go sign for it or something?" He asked. He didn't want to stop. Not now. Not this close.