Bad awakening

It was the start of a new day on Chopper Base it was quite. Sabine was painting in her room, Kanan was meditating outside, Herra was getting ready for tomorrow's briefing, Chopper was just minding his own business, and both Ezra and Zeb were sleeping in their room Ezra would have been up by now but he was having trouble sleeping that night because he kept hearing someone say his name.

Hera: Kanan, has either Zeb or Ezra come out here this morning?

Kanan: no why?

Hera: I just think it's weird that Ezra is not out of bed yet.

Back in Zeb and Ezra's room

Zeb woke up to see that Ezra was still asleep.

Zeb: looks like all that tossing and turning last night tired him out.

Then Ezra began to Wheeze which made Zeb worried that he was having a problem breathing in his sleep. Ezra than opened his eyes to see Maul standing right in front of him and he couldn't hear himself wheezing so Ezra used the force to grab his light saber and he force pushed Maul out of his room and ran over to finish him of while he was down but Kanan use the force to get the saber out of his hands before he killed Zeb.

Ezra: Kanan I need to kill Maul with my light saber what are you doing!

Kanan: Ezra that's not Maul it's Zeb!

Then Ezra looked down and saw Zeb not Maul.

Ezra's POV

All of the sudden I heard wheezing did I actually hurt Zeb or is this me

Normal POV

Kanan: Ezra you're having difficulty breathing we need to take you to the hospital right away.

Ezra was still trying to figure out what was going on so he didn't fight Kanan for taking him to a hospital.

At the Hospital

Ezra had to be put to sleep so the doctor could hook him up to an oxygen machine without him hurting anyone.

When Ezra's lungs were stable again the crew just had to wait until he wakes up to go back to Chopper Base. When Ezra woke up Doctor Alya wheeled Ezra into the ghost in a wheelchair and told the crew to come back if it happens again.