Infection 4

Previously on I'm not crazy

Ezra gets captured by Maul and the left of his liver is removed. Kanan rescues Ezra and learns that he is missing the left side of his liver and had a dangerous infection on his chest. Ezra is sent back to the hospital for surgery and then was sent back to the ghost the next day. Ezra shows a bit of weird behavior so Kanan takes him back to the hospital. Doctor Alaya ran a blood test on Ezra and saw that his chest infection was making him very sick which might lead him to death. Kanan and Hera find a medicine which might be able to save Ezra's life.

I'm EmilyHowen and this is Infection part 4.

Starting

The medicine was really helping Ezra in fact it is the 5th day he's been on the medicine and he thinks he's strong enough to walk now. Hera allowed Ezra to see if he could walk. Ezra slowly took off his blanket and stood up to get ready to walk. Ezra took step after another and Hera saw that he was right he is strong enough to walk. Hera also saw that Ezra's infection was half way gone already. Hera had to tell Kanan right now so they can go to see what doctor Alaya thinks about Ezra's condition improving and to see how long it would take for the infection to fully heal.

To Be Continued