Wedding 2

6 weeks later it was time for Hera and Kanan's wedding. At the wedding Sabine, Numa, Hope, and Ursa were Hera's bridesmaids and Ezra was Kanan's best man. Before the wedding got started Kanan has noticed Ezra's done a lot of coughing today so he went to go check on him.

Kanan: Hey, You okay?
Ezra: Yeah.
Kanan: That's some bad cough you got there.

Ezra: It's okay, I probably just have something in my throat I'm sure sure I'll be fine.

Kanan: Are you sure?

Ezra: Yeah, it's your wedding day you shouldn't be worried.

Kanan: Okay but come to me if you feel worse.

Ezra: I will, now it's time for you to get married.

Before Ezra followed Kanan into the room for the wedding Sabine called Ezra over.

Ezra: Sabine you're not even dressed yet. The wedding is in 10 more minutes.

Sabine: Me being in a dress can wait. I have something to tell you.

Ezra: What is it?
Sabine: I think it's time.
Ezra: Yeah I know it's time for the wedding.
Sabine: No, I think it's time for the babies.
Ezra: No Sabine, we can't have the babies now!

Sabine: Okay I will try to wait until after the wedding.

Ezra: I'll help you get ready.

The wedding starts when Cham and Hera walking down the isle as Hera sees that both Sabine and Ezra were still not there. Sabine and Ezra then arrived 30 seconds late. Both Kanan and Hera said their I do's and they both kissed. After Kanan and Hera kissed Ezra fainted. Soon everyone ran over to Ezra. Kanan felt Ezra's forehead and he was burning up. On top that Sabine was going into labor. 2 ambulances rushed to the location so they can take both Ezra and Sabine to Little Hope Hospital.

To Be Continued