My spine part 2

Previously on I'm not crazy

The ghost crew learns that Sabine is pregnant. Ezra recovers from his surgery. When Kanan and Ezra went to the marketplace Ezra met a girl named Riley. Maul returns and he shoots Ezra in the spine. What will happen in this new chapter? No one knows. Here is a new chapter of Star Wars Rebels:I'm not crazy.

Sabine ran over to Ezra's unconscious form as fast as she could. Sabine tried to wake Ezra up but he only moaned in pain due to his gunshot wound which was sill bleeding. Sabine only had  one thought about what to do to help Ezra which was call Kanan for help.

Sabine: Kanan We Have An Emergency.

Kanan ran into the room followed by Hera, Zeb, and Chopper. Kanan was about to ask Sabine what was wrong but he sees Ezra unconscious and injured. Kanan then runs over and kneels next to Ezra. Kanan looked over Ezra's gunshot wound and then he looked at Sabine.

Kanan: What happened?

Sabine: Maul shot him to find the information he was looking for.

Kanan: We have to get Ezra to a hospital right now.

Hera: I'm on it
Kanan: Your gonna be okay Ezra.
Hera: Hello I need a doctor right here away.
911 guy: what is the problem?

Hera: He was shot in the waist and he might be paralyzed.

911 guy: Okay we will be their in a minute.
Hera: Okay but please hurry.

To Be Continued