Go see the doctor

Zeb watched Ezra to make sure nothing happens to Ezra while he is asleep. Ezra had a moment where he couldn't breathe for an hour or two which ended when Zeb hooked him up to a breathing mask which Ezra resisted it at first by trying to remove the mask from his mouth and struggles to get out of Zeb's grasp until a minute later when he finally excepted it and just laid in Zeb's arms.

Soon Hera and Kanan went to pick up Ezra who just woke up from his medicine.

Kanan: how was he Zeb?

Zeb: he was good after he finally excepted the breathing mask.

Kanan: it's okay i have someone who can help him.

Back at the Hospital

Doctor Alya: hello Ezra
Ezra: who is she?

Hera: she's the doctor who helped you breathe again.

Alya: yes my name Alya Wentworth Jr I will be helping you with your breathing and maybe get those nasty images out of your head.

Ezra: wait is that what I'm really doing here.

(Medics strap Ezra down)

Kanan: I'm sorry Ezra but you need help with this problem your having. This will help you.

Ezra: how is this help me I want to get out of here!

Kanan: I'm sorry Ezra but you need to calm down.

Ezra: Kanan I'm not crazy I swear I'm not.

The medics rolled Ezra into his room as he continues to say please don't let them take me I'm not crazy.

Kanan and Hera were aloud to stay to talk to him after he is awake from having his Treatment.

After Ezra's treatment

Alya: you can see him now he just woke up from the medicine but he will still be a little tired.