Removing it

In 5 more hours the ghost crew will save Ezra from Darth Maul so they had to come up with a plan to save the boy. Meanwhile on Maul's base Maul has a terrible idea in store for Ezra. Maul grabbed a scalpel and headed into Ezra's direction. Maul then entered Ezra's room and unplugged the machine. Maul didn't have an Anastasia Mask so Ezra would have to be awake during the surgery. Maul made sure the restraints around Ezra's arms were strapped in tightly and gagged him. When Maul gagged Ezra he struggled to get free.

Maul: Relax my apprentice all I'm going to do is do a small operation on your right lobe of your liver.

Ezra was more afraid than before and then Maul looked at his droid as he picked up the scalpel.

Maul: Droid go get me a wet towel for my apprentice's chest.

The Droid obeyed Maul's command and left the room. Maul then used the scalpel to draw a line on Ezra's chest from the bottom of his stomach to a couple inches above his belly button which made Ezra scream. Maul then used his hands to open up Ezra's chest which made the boy moan loudly. Then Maul cut off the left lobe in 1 swipe of his scalpel which made Ezra scream at the top of his lungs. Maul
then put down the bloody scalpel and closed Ezra's chest. Maul then rubbed Ezra's removed liver on Ezra's face which made him moan. Maul stopped rubbing the liver on Ezra's face and put the liver into a jar. Maul took the gag out of Ezra as the boy was still panting and crying in pain. Maul went over to the towel his droid brought in and laid it on top of Ezra's chest and left. Ezra felt more pain with the towel on his chest because the liquid on the towel got mixed up with a vinegar covered towel instead of the water covered towel Maul requested so now Ezra has to be in a lot of pain for another 2 hours.