Droid down

Ezra wakes up from the medicine he got from doctor Alya and he sees that Zeb isn't in his bunk but he didn't worry because he thought Zeb was already awake but he was worried that he was feeling so cold. Kanan goes into Ezra and Zeb's room to check on Ezra to see how he's been since the crazy day that they had Yesterday.

Kanan: how are you feeling kid.

Ezra: good except I'm still tired and for some reason I feel really cold.

Kanan: do you rember anything that happened Yesterday.

Ezra: I just suddenly saw that I was about to kill Zeb with my ligh saber and I heard wheezing. I didn't know if it was Zeb or if it was me. Soon all your voices blurred together and then I felt a needle go into my arm and then everything went black.

Kanan: yeah you had a crazy day yesterday. Are you having any problems breathing today.

Ezra: No I'm good.

Kanan: Ok, get some sleep you had an exhausting day yesterday.

Ezra: yes master

A few hours later Ezra heard his name and he sees Maul go by his door so Ezra slowly takes of all his blankets off and grabbed Maul and used his blaster to shoot him then he set his blaster next to his body. Then Kanan arrived to  check on Ezra but he saw that Chopper was attacked but by who he wondered until he heard his Padawan coughing and thrashing. Kanan takes Chopper to Sabine so that he could go check on Ezra. When Kanan went to check on Ezra he is slowly waking up with a slight headache.