Ezra Knows

Sabine tried so hard not to tell Ezra about her pregnancy because he just needs 2 more days until his spine was completely healed. Sabine was 8 months pregnant and Ezra just thought she was putting on a couple of pounds. Sabine wanted to tell Ezra the truth about her pregnancy but after what happened when he learned he had siblings he never knew about and the girl he kissed once at the market and his former doctor were Jedi. If Sabine told Ezra about her pregnancy he would have a panic attack and his spinal recovery will take even longer. Hera and Sabine were talking about the baby outside of Chopper Base. While Ezra was getting some fresh air in his wheelchair when he had overheard the conversation between Hera and Sabine about Sabine's baby. Ezra was in shock when he heard that Sabine was pregnant. Ezra wheeled himself into Chopper Base as fast he could and he accidentally unbuckled himself from his wheelchair and falls out of the wheelchair. Kanan heard a bang and went to go see what it was. Kanan saw Ezra gasping for air and had fallen out of his wheelchair. Kanan rushed over to Ezra and kneeled beside him and he knew that he was having a pretty bad panic attack. Kanan obeyed his first impulse and carried his panicked padawan to the medbay to give him some oxygen. Hera saw Ezra hooked up to an oxygen mask and she was sad because she knew he must have had a panic attack. Sabine knew exactly why Ezra had a panic attack because he knew that he knew about her pregnancy. It was 4 hours later when Ezra woke up and asked Sabine how long has she been pregnant. Sabine  answered all of his questions for an hour which was good because Ezra now knew everything that was new like his older siblings, there were new Jedi, and he could possibly be a father. After Sabine answered all of Ezra's questions they kissed.