My spine 3

At the doctors office Ezra was out of emergency room and in a hospital room where the ghost crew patiently wait for Ezra to wake up which they had hope that he would wake up soon for 3 days. While Hera,Sabine, Chopper, and Zeb were asleep Kanan was watching over his young padawan. The nurse walked into the room and she couldn't believe that Kanan was awake.

Nurse: Mr. Jarrus you h been watching the boy for 3 days now both day and night you should really get some sleep.

Kanan: Your probably Grace

Grace grabs a needle out of the medicine cabinet, put some kind of chemical in it and made her way to Ezra. Grace then rolled up the sleeve on his left arm and then she picked up the needle again.

Kanan: (sounding apprehensive) What is that?

Grace: Relax Mr. Jarrus it's just numbing medicine.

Kanan later fell asleep as the nurse left the room. 2 hours later Kanan is awakened by hearing his name. Kanan looked up and Ezra was finally awake.

Kanan: Ezra

Ezra: (he said barely keeping his eyes open) hi master.

Kanan: Still tired buddy
Ezra: Yeah

Ezra looked down at his legs and tried to move them but he couldn't then he started to panic. Kanan could feel Ezra's panic and he began to run his hand through Ezra's short blue hair.

Kanan: Shh it's okay Ezra you just had numbing medicine about 2 hours ago it should wear off in a few minutes.

Ezra: but....but my spine it was shot.

Kanan: I know but we had enough credits to have your spine fixed.

Ezra: Then why did I have to have numbing medicine?

Kanan: To prevent more damage to your spine when it is almost healed.

Ezra: oh that makes sense.

Kanan: Now you should probably get some rest.

Ezra: (tiredly)  but.....master.......Maul.....is.......still.......out there......I don't.......want to leave.....you guys....again.

Kanan: Shh just sleep. I won't let Maul anywhere near you.

Ezra: (eyes closed) Thank you master

Later Ezra fell asleep and Kanan watches over him so Ezra can sleep well knowing that Kanan was with him, protecting him. Maul will not take Ezra away from him and torture him.

To Be Continued