Chapter 19

Fucking hangovers fucking suck.

Especially when you can't remember what happened that night, or why the hell you woke up in someone else's bed wearing nothing but a bra, underwear, and an oversized black shirt that doesn't even belong to you.

I flung myself out of the dark sheets and looked around. Panicked flooded through me.

Am I still a virgin?

I don't feel any different, I'm not sore.

Maybe a guy with a really small penis fucked me, that's why I don't feel anything.

That's probably wrong considering the only person who would be allowed to fuck me is the Devil himself, and he seems like he has a mega penis.

I took in a breath.

The room seemed familiar, yet not at all. It was a dark room, with black curtains that hid the light of what I assumed was morning time.

Some emo mother fucker must live in here.

I was about to try and leave when the door suddenly flew open.

The Devil himself stood there, in all his satanic glory. He looked freshly shaven, his iced eyes glaring at me.

His dark suit jacket covered the sides of his neck, but his dress shirt was low-cut, and his mystery tattoos were showing more.

From what all I could see, they were forming a symbol, and had writing, but his shirt covered them up.

God fucking dammit.

"Morning, Suka. Did you have a good night?"

Arrogant good looking bastard.

His lips formed an amused smile at me, almost as if he was mocking me.

Ass face.

I nodded shortly.

"You are a horny drunk, da?" He crossed his arms in front of him and leaned into the doorway.

What. Did. I. Do. Last. Night.

"Don't worry little Suka. You didn't have the honor of feeling my cock deep inside of you, I like my girls a little less...desperate."

Desperate my fucking ass. This man had to buy me for sex, that's pretty fucking desperate.

I held back my snarky comment, the Devil was already unstable, I didn't want to give him another reason to hate me.

More than he already does.

You know what? Fuck it.

"Uh...captain? Permission to speak freely?"

He looked unamused but nodded for me to continue.

"Fuck you."

I don't know why I said it, but I did, woo go me.

He just made me so fucking angry, he pissed me off more than anyone else.

This dick bag kidnapped me, drugged me, fucking abused me, and so much more shit, I think he can handle a few harsh words that I say to him.