Chapter 47

ANNOUNCEMENT: this story surpassed the views of my other story "The Russian Mobster,", this is crazy, I wrote "The Russian Mobster" two years before starting this book. This book is surpassing in my wildest expectations.

Sinister (sexy fucker) POV:

I was woken up by a pillow being thrown at my head.

I peeled open an eye, smiling as I saw my wife, wearing my white dress shirt. Her hair a wild, tangled mess of black, her dark eye brows crooked up as she assaulted me with pillows.

I shook my head "Yebat' tsvetok, stop throwing cushions at me and tell me what you want." (Fuck, flower).

A small smile appeared on her beautiful face, "I want to do something. Your fatass has been sleeping for so fucking long. It's already 1 o'clock."

I raised an eyebrow, "fatass? We've been married for like 12 hours, and you're already harassing me?"

She stood up on top of the bed, and I couldn't help but notice that she wasn't wearing any pants. Thoughts of her being naked brought me back to last night. Fuck. That was amazing, even though the night was dedicated to pleasing her, it was one of the greatest nights of my life. My beautiful Russian duchess.

"We're getting a divorce." She stated, her big blue eyes attempting to be serious, but I noticed the edges of her lips struggling to stay straight.

"We are?" I grinned as I jumped up, wrapping my hands around her little waist as I swung her around.

"I GET CUSTODY OF OUR SHARK!" She squealed, pressing her lips to my cheek as I set her down on her feet.

This girl is crazy, but she's all mine. I laughed quietly as she crawled into my lap, her bright blue eyes looked like oceans, her white smile glittered.

I leaned into her, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

She smiled devilishly at me, wrapping both her arms around my neck, "I'm scared of falling."

I chuckled as I pressed my lips to her, "I'll catch you."

***

We stayed like that for awhile, delivering cheesy pickup lines to eachother. Her favorite was "my love for you is like diarrhea...I can't hold it in."

My phone buzzed and I sighed at the reality wake-up call. I was always working, it was unrealistic to think that I could go on vacation with my beautiful wife, and not have situations to deal with.

Bora-Bora is an island in French Polynesia, of course, like any French place it was infested by the French mob called Milieu, run by the notorious Maxime Dubios. Not exactly to my surprise, I received a text from him.

I glanced at my phone: it's Maxime. Meet me at the south harbor in 15 minutes. Come alone.

"Yebat'." (Fuck) I muttered. Calla glanced at me with confusion.

"I have to do something, I'll be gone for a little, please" I paused running a hand through my hair "stay here."

Her dark brows furrowed as she nodded slowly, fear and confusion dripped through her eyes. I pressed my lips to her forehead as I got up and changed into a white dress shirt, while Calla was looking away I shoved two .9 mm handguns into my dress pants. I didn't want her worrying, especially on our honeymoon, it was the last thing she needed. I had brought two bodyguards with me, you could never be too safe, I didn't want Calla thinking that we were in any danger, but as the leader of the Soviet Mafia, I had to take the upmost safety precautions.

I kissed my beautiful bride goodbye, as I made my way outside our little house. The two bodyguards, Anton and Vralei, waited subtlety outside with a car and a driver.

"Stay with Calla, don't be seen." I said to them as I got into the car, only one thing was running through my head:

Please, Calla, stay inside.

Calla's POV:

There's no way in hell I'm staying inside.

Woof. This bitch is not staying inside, instead of exploring this beautiful island. I got up, dressing into a blue spaghetti strap romper, leaving my hair long around my shoulders.

I peered outside, shaking my head as I saw a silhouetted shadow of a man hiding, this Russian tomato really has bodyguards...ON OUR HONEYMOON?

I feel like a crazy housewife WHO JUST WANTS A JOB BUT HER WORKAHOLIC HUSBAND WONT LET HER OUTTA THE KITCHEN.

I sighed, okay...so I can't just run, because that didn't work well for me last time in Monte Carlo. A glint in the room caught my eye, as I saw a gun sitting on the side table, I grabbed it shoving it into my purse, you never know when a lil feisty bitch is gonna need some artillery. I glanced outside at the ocean and saw a bunch of cute little canoes strapped to the dock.

Hell. Yeah. I'm gonna Pocahontas on this bitch.

I ran out to the dock, making sure the bodyguards were still at the front of the house, I grabbed a paddle and hopped into the lil boat thingy.

I pushed off the dock, blessing the wind for not being a crazy fucker, making it easy for me to paddle away.

I felt like singing Color of the Wind. I made my way through the crystal clear water until I came to another dock about half a mile away from our lil house.

I hopped out of the Pocahontas mothership, straightening out my romper as I smiled to myself.

this lil independent mama is going to explore this gorgeous island.

Short chapter I'm sorry :((

What do you guys like to do in your free time?

MESSAGE ME PLEASE I'M BORED

working on another chapter now!

Xx -Aleksei