Chapter 21

Mature mothafuckin content ;)

Afanas POV:

I think I pissed her off.

What? Is the little bitch going to transform into her own sexy version of the hulk?

I'd fucking pay to see that shit.

I think I called her suka too many times.

Or perhaps it was the fact that after she did her 80 lines, I pushed her and she fell.

It was her own fucking fault, skipping around the gym in that little bra and short shorts that Sinister bought for her.

My best friend is a fucking perv, and that is why we are friends.

Calla was so fucking different and it fucking pissed me off.

She was also screaming colorful strings of curses at me in Russian.

It was pretty sexy.

My eyebrows flew up when I realized she was running at me, and nothing prepared me for what she did.

As much as I hate to admit it...I can't deny it.

The bitch kinda beat me up.

She jumped up, and pushed her weight forward so she kicked me with everything she had.

I felt the air escape my lungs and I slammed to the floor, my face scraping into the ground.

I like this. It's kinky, rawr.

She ran at me, like a savaged animal, she screamed.

the band of her ponytail broke, and her dark locks trailed around her back.
She looked feral and it was a huge fucking turn on.

Her little fists came flying and I guess I didn't realize how quick she was, her knuckles came in contact with the flesh on my cheeks and I winced.

I tried to punch at her face but she was already gone, I turned around, but a second too late, because suddenly there was a fucking monkey on my back.

"Dammit, Calla." I growlеd.

She giggled.

She fucking giggled.

I grabbed her forearm and swung her over my back and she slammed to the ground, she groaned and grinned in triumph.

She's actually quite good, not that I'd ever tell her that.

I was about to almost help her up when she kicked over my ankles, tripping me to the ground.

"Cunt." I growled as I tried to get up.

"Net." She jumped on top of me and pinned me down.

Sweat glistened on her porcelain face, her dark lashes hooded her icy eyes and if I could freeze time and be somewhere for the rest of my damn life....this is where I would be.

Wow I sound cheesy as fuck.

"I win." She smiled a little.

I realized this was the first time I had actually seen her smile, I mean I know that we kidnapped the little bitch and she got sold into our Mafia and all that, but this was the first time she seemed kind of happy.

I don't know what the fuck is happening, I have a fucking supermodel sprawled on top of me claiming that she beat me up, and my dick is so FUCKING happyy.