Chapter 38

Calla POV:

All I saw was darkness, my hands were tied so tightly behind my back that I felt blood dripping down my wrists.

I know hiding under the bed was the most cliche idiotic place to hide but it's where Sinister had told me to hide. Bad advice.

I had been screaming at these spicy Quesadillas for the past hour, so they taped my mouth shut and put a bag over my fucking head.

We were in a van, they had thrown my body in the back like a sack of flour. My head had smashed into the metal of the floor, I had felt blood dripping from my ear.  Someone near me had muttered something in Italian before kicking me in the abdomen, hard.

That was an hour ago.

Now, my head seared from the pain, my body convulsed from an equal amount of fear, and pain. This wasn't a fairy tale, the situation I found myself in, was a very real one.

The blood dripping from my head can testify to that.

The van soared over bumps and paths, the steady hum of the engine burned into my ears.

The pain and fright that flowed through my body turned numb, my body still trembling. The image of Sinister's beautiful face stained itself into my mind, the thought of him brought fresh tears stinging into my mind.

There was a sudden skreetch as I felt the van pulling to a stop. My heart raced as I felt myself being dragged out of the van, two strong arms pulled at my ankles, hoisting me out of the van and into someones arms.

I heard a mans voice mutter something in Italian as we began moving, the sounds of men filled my ears as we walked. I felt so fucking useless, the memories of when I had been taken by Sinisters mind flashed through my head.

But this situation was much worse, I wasn't paid for. I wasn't taken for pleasure. I was taken for revenge, and revenge is the most dangerous thing. Revenge is a sweet, sinful pleasure.

The world was suddenly in fast motion as I felt myself being thrown out of someones arms and onto the floor of concrete. My head smashed, once again, into the painfully hard ground, and I felt more blood pooling around my head. The sharp, searing pain shot through me and I groaned.

There was more Italian being spoken as the bag was ripped off my face, and a bright light burned through my eyes.

It was a dark, small room, four concrete walls, and four, maybe five men surrounded me. Their expressions were blank and unreadable as they stared at me like a bug under a microscope.

My lips quivered as one man approached me and I instantly recognized him. Antonio. The smug fucker that dragged me away from Sinister, who fucking held a gun to my fucking head.

He had this tan skin, his neck was etched with scars, he had dark, animal eyes. His shadowed brown hair was slicked back, his teeth pulled into a menacing grin as he knelt by my side.

"Calla, sweet girl, welcome to my home."

I felt my entire body shaking uncontrollably as my eyes watered, my glance fell to the floor my vision blurring.

"Look at me, mi amore."

My body trembled, my eyes unable to meet his.

"LOOK AT ME!" He roared.

I whimpered as my eyes slowly trailed up to meet his.

He grinned menacingly as I met his gaze, his murderous eyes glinting.

"Good girl, yes you'll do nicely."

A sob escaped the tape that bound my mouth, a tear fell down my face.

Antonio stood up, but not before he licked his knuckles and smashed my face with his fucking first.

My body flew to the ground my world dimming as I struggled to stay conscious.

"Have your way with her." I heard him growl to his men.

The worst part about it, was that I couldn't even scream.

SINISTERS POV (daddy):

"where the FUCK is she?! where the FUCK did they fucking take here?!?"

I lost her. I had her, and then they fucking took her away from me.

My little flower

"Sinister we're doing everything we can..." I heard Afanas say from beside me, all of my men surrounded me.

"how the fuck did they get in here? How did they even fucking find us?" I yelled shakily.

"I don't know man, but we're going to get her back. We'll get her back."

I turned to my men, hundreds of loyal faces stared back at me.

"We will fucking burn these bastards to the ground. They came into our home, killed our family, took what is ours. We will make them pay, and I will not rest until every one of those Italian scum are burned to fucking ash. "

My men roared with cheers and yells, but I felt fucking destroyed.

I turned to Afanas, "Call Christian Jacobs, buy fucking everything, I want every fucking gun and explosive he has. Then get Damian Vashchenko, we're going to need the southern Russian Mafia to demolish these fucks."

Afanas nodded, he took out his phone and began dialing.

"Sin..." I turned to see Gabriel, or the guy Calla called 'Mom'.

"What?" I seethed, my blood was still boiling.

"We'll get her back."

I brought Calla into this world, I took her from the life she knew and she had accepted me for the monster I knew I was. That's what happens when you let people in, they fucking destroy you.

I will not rest until I have my flower in my arms again, this I promise.

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN PLEASE!!!
Not edited ~

What're your Christmas plans?