Chapter 58

(There is a chapter below this rant)

Guys...I am done with the negativity on this story. I don't write for myself, I write for all of you. I spend so much of my time, just trying to please you guys.

I am not "racist" I am not "a terrible person" I am not a "cunt, bitch, OR an immature slut"
I will not "go ahead and kill myself".

These are just some of the MANY hateful remarks that I have received, and if it continues, I do not see a point in continuing my writing. The hate, should NEVER outweigh the love. The things in my story do not always reflect what I think as an individual. This is a mature rated story, if you guys cannot handle the advanced material I write about, then do not read my story, it's simple.

Next time you guys see a person in the comments harassing me, stand up for me, because I sure as hell would stand up for any of you, no matter what.

ONE LAST THING: the Russian I use is on an English keyboard, and it is NOT accurate, I write with English symbols so that it's easier for all of you to sound it out. I'm Russian, there is no reason for me to lie about it. But the only reason the Russian I use in my story is inaccurate, is for the sole purpose of helping you guys out.

:(
***

    "This is Calla, the newest member of the family" Illeya announced to a group of at least 30 men and women, "she is my sister, and we will make her feel at home here."

I felt like a bug under a microscope. Unfamiliar faces of men and women just stared at me and I felt like crying.

"Isn't that Velkovs girl?" A woman called out, she had bright blue hair, and looked to be in her early twenties.

There were immediate whispers that swarmed the room at the mention of Sinisters name.

Illeya sighed, "yes, Karrie, she was. But she is here now, and she is here to stay."

Karries face went cold as the reality set in that I was the first in commands wife.

I will always be Sinisters. I kept telling myself.

The whispers erupted into loud conversations, and it was impossible to make out what everyone was saying. I recognized a few of the assholes that helped take me away from Sinister, but other than that, everyone was complete strangers.

"Won't sinister come looking for her?" Karrie called out again.

Steffen took a step forward, "we will make sure that won't happen. They won't find her."

I hate him. I hate everyone. I want sinister.

I tried to pull away from Illeya, but his grip was iron on my shoulder. I felt like ninja kicking him, in his little rat face.

The room was filled with loud talking, and Illeya placed his hand on my back as he led me over to the girl named Karrie.

Up close, I noticed she was very pretty, different looking, but pretty nevertheless

Her neon blue hair was bright as hell, but she had these cool ass green eyes that were lined with dark makeup.

I still hate her.

"Karrie this is Calla, I was hoping you two could be friends."

I glared at Illeya, "sorry,  I don't really want to make friends."