Chapter 61

I JUST MADE A SNAP CHAT ADD ME:

alekseixx (same as my Wattpad user)

•don't make fun of me, I know I look like a typical Russian, ITS OKAY.

**

Sinister's POV: (daddy Voldemort)

"We're going to Moscow, immediately." I said to Afanas.

I pulled a fat blunt from my suit jacket, sparking it up.

"If they're not in Barbados, then they must be in Moscow, we have a ton of connections up there, it'll be easy to track them down." I stated, blowing out a cloud of smoke.

Afanas nodded shortly with me, his dark eyes averting away from mine as he turned to leave.

"Wait" I took a hit from the blunt "What's up? You're acting different."

He shrugged, leaning against the door of the conference room, "Look Sin, you love Calla, I know that, we all know that. We're doing everything we can to find her. But bro, you gotta chill out a little. You  shot someone yesterday."

Oh shit. That's right. This kid Austyn had been getting on my fucking nerves lately. When I was informed that he had been stealing a little bit of the Mafias Heroin supply, I overreacted a little. I shot him in his shoulder. Honestly, I would have done that even if I wasn't pissed.

I shrugged, and pulled out my phone, dialing Christian Jacobs number, and ordering mass quantities of sniper rifles, explosives, and hand guns.

When I got off the phone I sighed, I missed Calla so damn much. I missed her beautiful smile, her big blue eyes that melted my soul.

It's so hard to be strong, when you miss the only thing you've ever loved. No one will ever be able to understand the hell inside my head. I missed that spunky little girl who made me smile, and I felt almost useless because I couldn't save her.

I was about to dismiss Afanas when Gabriel ran into the room, his face was red, his breathing was heavy from running.

"Sinister" he gasped "I mean—sir, we have the Bratva gang informant."

My eyebrows flew up, "the fuck? Since when did a gang that small have an informant?"

He pushed a bead of sweat out of his hairline, "he was spying on the compound. He was camping outside the perimeter, with a Ak-47, and a cell phone. We have him now, he's being held in the south garage, we're awaiting your orders."

I glanced at Afanas, he mirrored my surprised expression, "what did you find on the cellphone?"

He hunched over trying to regain his breath, "he was communicating with Illeya and Steffen, giving daily reports of the Mafias interactions." He took in another breath "he even recorded the trip to Barbados..."

I chuckled darkly, "well it seems I must go have a chat with this...rat. Thank you, Gabriel."

Gabriel nodded respectfully, and I motioned for Afanas to follow me to the garages.

We were in the hall, and I felt like laughing, I thought we were going to have to travel to Moscow, and search for Illeya, like searching for a needle in a haystack. Now, it seems as though a miracle dropped into my palms...an informant that we can torture to receive information.

I made a quick stop before heading to the garages, grabbing a knife, drill, and lightbulb from our supply rooms.

Afanas quirked a dark eyebrow at me, "are you going to use the Stalin torture technique?"