Chapter 62

Fun fact...

Did you know that Sex Can Improve Memory In Women??

I found this online, and I have conspired a plan. Every night before I have a test in school, I'm just going to have a shit ton of sex...THAT WAY, I don't even have to study? Yeah? Yeah?

Probably not :(

Okay, read my book now :)))

Sinister's POV:

3 hours of gory torture later, and it seemed as though our little friend was ready to talk.
I was proud of Afanas, he really proved his artistic skills, he drew a penis, a vagina, tits, and even attempted a self portrait.

Although, I feared Ian was on the brink of death from blood loss. It would be best to cease art time until I could retrieve information from a conscious body.

"Ian..." I glanced at the withering boy. He was pale and ghastly looking, blood flowed all over his shirtless body, the poorly drawn pictures stained his skin. It looked almost as though his body had turned inside out, his skin was covered in blood.

I leaned in, pulling the lightbulb from his mouth, and he let out a series of screams and sobs.

"Are you done?" I sighed, pulling my hands away from my ears.

"Please" he sobbed, "I'll tell you everything you want to know..."

I clapped my hands, "excellent, Afanas, would you please cut our friend down?"

Afanas sighed, running his hands through his dark hair, before reaching up, and cutting him down. Ian sickly body fell right into Afanas's arms, he looked almost on the brink of death.

Afanas immediety dropped his shirtless body,making a disgusted face as he glared at his bloodied shirt.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This prick just bled all over my Gucci shirt, it's Gucci Sinister, this was my fourth favorite shirt."

"Okay, fag. Just bring our friend over here so he can talk."

I turned to the men that crowded the room, they had sick smiles plastered to their faces as the watched Afanas dragged Ian's cut up body towards the chair.

Afanas threw him into the chair, the young boy coughed up a stream of blood as he quivered.

"Hey fuckhead" Afanas poked him "are you going to talk? Or do I have to go all Pocahontas on your ass and paint you with the colors of the wind?"

Ian nodded slightly, "T-They're based out of Sergiev Posad, it's close to Moscow..." He spat up blood "t-that's all I know."

Sergiev Posad, I know exactly where that is.

"Ian is that all you know?" I asked.

He let out a sob and nodded his head, "that's all I know."

I grinned, "Fantastic." BANG.

I shot the fucker in the face. It was better to put him out of his misery. His tiny body slumped to the floor, landing in a pile of blood.

The men in the room erupted into applause, howling with laughter.

I held up my hands to silence them, "Poslushay menya. I have a plan. I will make a full announcement to the family tonight, gather our supplies. We are leaving at dawn." (Listen to me).

I'm coming to save you, flower.

***

Calla's POV: