Chapter 59

Fun fact:

Did you guys know...that you burn 70 calories by masturbating?

***

Sinisters pov: (daddy Sin)

"I will skin anyone who does not devote every ounce of their energy into tracking these bastards down." I barked out, addressing hundreds of men in the conference room.

They were all silent, nodding at me respectively, their faces stone.

I was almost shaking, that is how mad I have been. It's my fault she's even in this mess. It's my fault Calla isn't happy, it's my fault that Calla is sitting around people she hates, crying because she's so alone.

I clenched my hands, "Return to work. You know how this goes, do not interrupt me unless you have something absolutely essential to say."

The men nodded, hundreds of faces turned away from me, scattering out of the room like water from a drain.

I sat on the massive chair in the middle of the room, slamming my head into my hands. This is the chair where I first spoke to Calla, where I humiliated her, where she stood up to me, where she protected that girl that I killed.

"Fuck!" I roared, standing up, and pacing around the room.

It's my fault. It's all my fault. She deserves better. She needs better.

"Sinister..."

I glanced up to see Slater, a man around my age, who had been my good friend for years.

"What?" I muttered.

"we have checked all of the bus and train stations, there were no departures leaving in the time frame you told us." He said slowly "but there was a commercial plane, and a private jet that fit the details."

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair, "where was their destination?"

"The commercial plane was heading to Barbados, and the private jet was going to Moscow."

I pulled out a joint, sparking it up and sliding the crinkled paper into my mouth.

"Call Christian Jacobs, offer him $250,000 in exchange for his best weaponry choices. Then assemble a team of 15 men, Gabriel, and yourself to go to Barbados. I will have a file on the Bratva gang sent to your desk, with information on Illeya Levkin and Steffen Oshlek."

I blew out a breath of smoke.

Slater nodded to me, "yes sir,"

He left the room, the sound of his shoes echoing off the walls of the long hall.

The Bratva gang only operated out of Russia, it was a very small gang, with less than a hundred members. My assumption would be that they would take Calla back to Russia, but it was also a probability that they went to Barbados, and used Moscow as a distraction.

They would be smart to use a distraction, surely they aren't stupid enough to believe they could out-gun and out-man us.

The Russian Soviet Mafia has thousands of members all over the world. I am the boss of thousands of men and women. I am the Mob boss for a reason, I am very good at what I do. If I want to find my flower, and bring her home, then these fucks better watch out...because that's exactly what I am going to do.

***

Calla's pov:

2 weeks later :((