Chapter 63

Fun fact...

Did you know that left testicles tend to hang lower than right ones.

Yay!! Facts about male genitalia!

**

Callas POV:

After having a much needed shower, and a very much needed boost of self-esteem from Sebastian, I dressed into an above the knee, spaghetti strap, red velvet dress. It was the least "Oh hi my names thumbilinna and I collect butterflies" dress I could find.

This was my revenge dress.

I gripped the diamond ring in my hand, pressing the cool metal to my chest as I glanced at the engraving. Flower. I felt the sting of tears rise into my eyes. I miss him. I wanted to tell him I missed him, but I knew it wouldn't change anything because I couldn't talk to him. So I did my best to pretend that I didn't. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror, thankful that the damage that Steffen did was only to the back of my head, and not to my face. The cuts to my head had scabbed over, the blood in my hair had washed away in the shower.

I began working on my makeup, it had been weeks since I had actually put any on. So I kept it simple, sliding mascara over my thick lashes, and staining my lips a dark red color. I kept my hair straight, pinning a few strands away from my hair.

Okay, Calla, let's let hell rain on these motherfuckers.

There was a knock on my door.

"Don't come in, I'm getting changed." I lied as I sat on the foot of my bed.

The door flew open to reveal a heavily disappointed Sebastian.

I made a face, "Okay,  you suck." I muttered.

He wore a stupid looking polo shirt, his spiky hair was cleanly done, his tall frame almost completely took up the door frame.

"Does everyone in this little gang dress like complete pricks?"

He grinned at me, "It's uniform, darlin'."

"Your uniform is dressing like a fag?"

He chuckled, walking into the room and sitting on my bed.

"Okay Seabass, make yourself at home." I muttered, sitting on the other side of the bed.

"I'm here" he sighed "to escort you downstairs, where Illeya and Steffen are waiting for you."

I smiled fakely, "That's fantastic."

He smirked, "you got your matches?"

I held up the box in my hands, shaking it a little, "yes sir I do." I slid the matches into my strapless bra. Typical hiding place, I know, but there isn't many places I can really hide it.

"You got your ring?" he said, lying down on the bed and folding his hands behind his head.

I held up the ring in my hands, "It'll never leave my side."

"There is one more thing" he let out a dramatic breath "Here in my hands, I have a small device capable of making phone calls..."

I sat up immediately glancing at the phone in his hands, my eye drifted from the device to his hazel eyes.

"Are you..." my voice drifted off, I didn't know what to say.

He chuckled, tossing me the sleek phone.