Chapter 36

Sinister's pov:

"The Italians retaliated more than we thought they would, they burned down one of our ports, they intercepted our trafficking shipment, and killed every girl that was there, as well as four of my men. These attacks aren't calculated, they're reckless, the Italians are angry."

I felt that calla had the right to know what was going on, I never thought that by taking Antonios bitch, he would react like this. He was sparing no expenses in making sure the Russian Mafia suffers.

"That's why you haven't heard from me in four days, I've been dealing with all this shit, and the less involved you are, the better."

She nodded, her big blue eyes softening as she looked at me.

This girl, this girl right here, was fucking everything. I wanted to high five her when Afanas reported that she punched him, I wanted to laugh when I was told she threw a toilet seat at her body guard.

She was amazing.

"Sinister?"

"Yes?"

"Is it bad that I like you? I mean, you're a psychotic asshole, but I like you." she blushed crimson as she said this.

I pulled her to me, she buried her face in my suit jacket. She smelled like honey and vanilla.

"I don't know, little flower, it's not a good thing to like a man like me."

She scrunched her nose at that, I frowned

"What?"

She pursed her lips, "nothing."

I pushed back from her, my face going stern as I stared.

Her cherry lips sighed, "you just, you speak of yourself as if you're not a good person an-"

"I'm not a good person." I corrected "I kill people, Calla. I'm a mobster."

Her blue eyes lowered to her folded hands, she said nothing.

"You, you deserve much better than me Calla, you're too...innocent for a man like me."

Her pouty lips suddenly pulled into a small smile, her eyes raised to mine and I immediately recognized that look.

Danger.

She crawled into my lap, straddling me, I grinned as her arms went around my neck, I gripped her hips tightly as her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

"ya ne dolzhen byt' nevinovnym." She purred in Russian. (I don't have to be innocent).

I chucked darkly at her sudden confidence. To be honest, her talking dirty to me in Russian was a major turn on.

"Oh little flower, what am I going to do with you?"

She wasn't a scandalous girl, I knew that.
I knew within hours of purchasing her that she wasn't really a prostitute.

I felt her lips press hotly into my neck and I groaned, hoisting her thighs higher onto my lap.

She gasped at my sudden move and I moved her face away from me.

I took in her beauty, her exotic sharp features.

She stared innocently at me, her eyes going wide as I cupped her face with my hand. She shivered at the chill of my rings on her skin.

I carefully pressed my lips to hers, pressing softly into her, I held her like a fragile doll in my arms, her lips responding immediately to mine.

She was sweet like cherries, her bee-stung lips tasted like candy as I cupped her jaw in my palm.

It was a kiss. Nothing more. And for a moment I realized that this was the first time I had really kissed her.

It wasn't a rated R kiss, more like a solid PG-13 kiss.

I felt her smile into my lips, and I felt a moment of pure content. I had a beautiful little angel in my arms, and I had no intention of letting her go.

Afanas POV:

"You fucking cunt." I growled at Antonios bitch as my fist connected with her jaw.

She groaned, her body slamming into the wall.

She had been threatening me for the past hour. Telling me bullshit, saying that we'd all pay for what we had done.

She stumbled against the wall before standing, her hair covered her face, I saw blood dripping from her mouth.

She smiled at me like a crazy little fuck, and to be honest, this crazy side of her was kind of turning me on.

"You do not threaten me, worthless slut." I growled.

She grinned, blood tainted her white teeth red as she smiled.

"Baby, baby baby..." She cooed "hit me again, I dare you."

This little fuck.

she walked close to me her blood dripped onto her tits, "hit me again, DO IT!"

bet.

I smashed my fist into her face, no doubt breaking her nose.

She flew across the room, sprawling out onto the floor as she screamed.

Blood poured from her face and I smirked, completely satisfied.

She trembled, but her eyes were serious as she held her bloodied nose, shaking as she stood.

"You little FUCK. You broke my fucking nose. Wait till Antonio gets here, he'll kill all of you faggots, he'll burn this place to the fucking ground" she took a few shaky steps towards me "and I'll make sure he saves you for last, you Russian scum"."

That's it.

I pulled my gun out, raising it to her bloodied face.

The cunt didn't even flinch.

Just as I was about to kill this slut, there was a gun shot.

And it didn't come from my gun.

We were under attack.

AYE LOOK AT ME WITH THESE UPDATES, GO MEEE!!

What's going to happen?? EEEEK

Comment what you want to happen!!

Love you guys :)

-Aleksei