Prologue

Here I am at gun point.

To be quite honest I'm not panicking at all. "All you are is a deceptive bitch!" He exclaimed. I smirked. He definitely wasn't wrong I am a deceptive bitch.

"Aww Harry baby, don't be like that" I cooed.

"Don't you dare call me that" he snapped

"You weren't saying that last night babe. In fact I think you may have said the complete opposite. I think you may have uttered the words 'Charlotte I love you!' excuse me if I'm wrong." I laughed. I wasn't making this situation any better for myself if I'm being honest. "Why don't you just put the gun down? we all know you wont shoot me" I smirked.

"How are you so sure?" he asked.

"Because you love me" I said. "Although the feeling may not be mutual you definitely love me" I winked. I stroked Harry's face with my index finger. "Put the gun down" I whispered.

He did as told and placed the gun down. "Was it all lies?" He asked.

"Yes" I simply said. "Don't be heart broken Hazza bear!" I joked. His face was covered in disappointment and anger.

"Don't you dare call me 'Hazza bear' you little slut!" He yelled.

"Aww Hazza bear is getting angry." I laughed. Harry began to raise his gun again.

"Char I think you might want to stop" Eleanor said. I could tell that she was scared Harry would shoot me but I knew he wouldn't.

"Don't worry El! My Hazza bear wouldn't shoot me." I smirked. Harry was getting more angry by the second. The gun was pointed directly at my heart. If he pulled the trigger, I would most likely die. "Go on Hazza bear! If you want to shoot me then shoot me."

He pulled the trigger...