Chapter Six

"Errm...Hey." She replied. She died her hair again. This time it was purple and she had a flower crown on to match. Confusion covered her face, she didn't know why I was here and to be honest neither did I. She was wearing a purple skirt, a bit lighter than her hair, a white long sleeve top and white Nike Air Force. She looked so innocent. Its weird really how two people with the same exact face could look so different. "Not to be rude or anything Char but why are you here?" She asked.

"I need you Isabel." I whimpered. Why do I only ever cry in front of Isabel. "I need my sister." I said.

Isabel pulled me into a hug. "Charlotte what happened?" She asked while rubbing my back.

"D..ddd..danny." I stuttered. "Cheated on me." I finished.

"C'mon lets talk about it in the living room." I nodded and shut her front door then followed her into the living room. "So tell me what happened."

"There is quite a build up to this." I explained.

"Well tell me it all, I've got nowhere else to be." Isabel joked.

I explained to her about how I had to make Harry fall in love with me so we could take down One Direction. Then I explained how I was suspicious of why he set this task. Then about the great date I had with Harry and how we had sex. And also how I felt guilty so I went home and found Danny in bed with Maia.

"Wow. Your life is so stressful." I nodded. "Do you want to know something?" She asked. She didn't wait for me to answer. "Danny didn't deserve you but by the sounds of it Harry may." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well it seems like Harry really cares about you." I shook my head. "Hear me out."She said. "He always compliments you, he wanted to learn about you, he cares about your opinion and he cares about your safety. To me he sounds like boyfriend material." She continued. "Plus if you and Danny are no more then why not go in for the kill and date Harry." Isabel explained.

"I never said Danny and I were over." I said.

"Oh C'mon Char, the guy cheated on you with one of your best friends. If you don't dump him, I will do it for you." Isabel said.

I laughed. "Izzy it's not that easy. I've been with him for two years, I don't know anything else." I explained.

"We'll get through it together Char, I can help you. I cant let you stay with a guy who did this to you. You are better than this, you need it to be know that you cant be pushed around. Also you need to show this Maia bitch that you don't need sluts like her in your life." I laughed.

"Why are you so good with advice?" I asked.

"I'm not, I'm just good at giving you advice. I mean we shared a womb for goodness sake." She chuckled.

"Can I stay here tonight please?" I asked begged.

"Sure." She smiled. "It will be just like old times." She continued. "I have an idea."

"Lets order a bunch of take away food and eat a bunch of crap." We said at the same time.

"We haven't done that in a while." I said.

"I know right." She replied. "Right you order the take away and I will go to Tesco and get the snacks." I nodded. "Move out." I nodded.

I went into the kitchen and picked up the house phone. First I rung up Dominoes. "Hello can I order two large margarita pizzas with dominater and potato wedges please to be delivered."

"Can I have you address." The girl asked.

"Yes its **********"

"Okay It should be there in 20 to 30 minutes."