Chapter Seven

I was woken up by someone moving beside me. I no longer felt strong arms around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Harry standing next to the bed getting dressed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm getting dressed I need to go home." He explained.

"Why- I mean I thought we might spend the day together." I said trying to not sound needy.

"I would love to Char but I have errm...eh... plans with the boys." I nodded. "I might come and see you later- I mean if its okay with you?" He asked nervously.

"Maybe I'll see you later then." I smirked. "Am I able to get a goodbye kiss?" I asked and Harry nodded, placing his lips on mine.

"I'll text you later." I hummed in response. "Bye Char." I smiled as he walked out of the room.

I picked up my phone from the dressing table and checked the time. 10:30. I guess I should start getting dressed. I got of of my bed and went to my wardrobe to have a look what clothes I left. I pulled out a baggy 5 Seconds of Summer tank top, light blue jeans and white Nike air force. After I got changed and went to my desk, where my little mirror was to do my hair and makeup. I put on a thin layer of foundation, a little mascara and a thin line of eye liner with a little flick at the end. I then moved on to my hair, I braided it then put it to the side, so it rested over my shoulder.

When I was finished I went downstairs to see my loving sister in the kitchen. I gazed at her outfit and noticed we were dressed really similar, like we planned it. She was wearing a white top with the 5SOS logo in aztec print, the same the light blue jeans as me and white Nike air force, like me. Her purple hair was wavy and she was wearing a white beanie. She actually looked really nice.

"Are we really being those twins?" Isabel asked. "You know the ones that wear the same clothes." She continued and I just laughed. "I have excuse, I'm seeing Ashton and the boys perform today, which you are invited to come to the by the way, what's your excuse?" She asked.

"I thought the outfit was nice, plus the top matches my nails." The blue on the top was the same shade of blue which was on my nails.

"Okay whatever." I could tell she couldn't be bothered to carry on the conversation. "So are you coming to the concert?" I nodded. "Great the concert is at 16:00 at Leadmill but I'm leaving here at like 14:00 because I want to spend more time with Ash before he goes back to Australia." I nodded.

"I'll meet you there, I think I might meet up with Danny." I mumbled the last part.

"Okay I'll ask the boys to put you on the list an- wait did you just say you're gonna meet up with Danny?" She asked sounding very surprised.

"Errm yeah, I was thinking maybe I should give him a chance to explain himself." I explained.

"Char, this boy cheated on you with one of your best friends, do you really think this is a great decision?" Isabel argued.

"Iz I just need closure." I said.

"Fine, text him and tell him to meet you at Starbucks and I will be there the whole time in case anything goes wrong." She said. I just nodded signalling I understood.

To Danny <3
Meet me at Starbucks at 11:30 if you ever want us to get back together....

I waited a few seconds before I got a reply.

From Danny <3
I'll be there Char, I love you xxx

no you don't. I thought to myself .

"Is he coming." I nodded. "C'mon then, i'll drive." Isabel said.

I followed Isabel out to her car and got in the passenger seat. After a short ten minute drive we arrived at Starbucks. We both got out of the car and went to order our drinks.

"Two venti mango and passion fruit juice blends please." Isabel ordered for the both of us.

"Names?" The boy behind the counter asked.

"Isabel and Charlotte." I said.

"£6.50" The boy said and Isabel paid him. "If you just want to wait down there and your drinks will be done shortly." We both nodded and walked to the end.

Soon our drinks came and we both walked to the table where we saw Danny sat. Danny lent forward to kiss me but I blocked it.

"Hey baby." He said giving me a soft smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey Isabel." She just rolled her eyes.

"I'll be sat over there.." She pointed to a table. "Just tell me when your ready to leave." I nodded and she gave a me a tight hug. Then she walked over too her table but not before she gave Danny a very dirty look.

"She really doesn't like me." Danny joked.

"Well I'm not exactly your biggest fan." I said.

"Listen Char, I don't even know what I was doing. It was stupid." He said.

"Was it true? What Maia said, did you really only put me with Harry so that you and Maia could have more time together?" I asked.

"No of course not, I would never do that. I just said that to shut her up." He explained.

"How long?"

"About a month."

"Did you even love me at all?" I asked.

"Of course, I still do." He said.

"Then how come you cheated on me with one of my best friends?"

"I don't know. I want you to know that I'm really sorry and I want you to give me a second chance."

"No, I don't think I can." I said.

"What?" Danny looked really confused.

"Danny I love you I really d-" He interrupted me.

"-Then whats stopping us from getting back together." He said.

"I really do love you BUT you cheated on me and I can't go back to someone who did that, I'm sorry. Have a happy life with Maia."

With that I walked over to Isabel and we both walked out of Starbucks and headed home.

I'm really proud of myself.