Chapter Thirteen

Charlotte's P.O.V

As I waited for Danny's car to pull up I began thinking of the recent events, all in which have occurred in less that 24 hours.

Harry cheating on me.

Danny comforting me.

Starting up the plan.

Getting back together with Danny.

It's all just too much. I felt water travel down my face. I was crying. I began wiping the tears away, trying to hide the fact I was crying. "This is so pathetic." I said to myself.

"You're right it is pathetic." A male voice said. "You're too beautiful to cry over a boy, especially Styles." I turned around to be faced with Danny. "Do you want a hug?" I nodded. He opened his arms and pulled me in tight. His lips pressed against my forehead. "Do you want me to take you home?" I nodded again and Danny led me to his car.

After a few minutes Danny pulled up outside my house. "Thanks for picking me up, I'm sorry for being such a mess." I said.

"It's fine." He smiled. "Can I get a kiss." He smirked. I nodded and leaned in. Our lips collided for a moment of passion. We both pulled apart and caught our breath.

"I'll see you soon yeah?." He nodded and I got of the car. I waved him off and then walked into my house.

Once I got inside I walked straight up to my bedroom. I laid flat on my bed, my gaze focused on the ceiling. Tears began to stream down my face. I began to sob quietly so Isabel doesn't hear me, I didn't want her to worry about me.

"Char, are you okay?" Isabel asked from the other side of the door. Well that plan failed.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine." I said quickly.

My bedroom door opened and Isabel walked in. "Charlotte, why are you crying?" She asked. "What's happened?" She continued.

I sat up, ready to vent to my sister. "Harry took me for dinner, and he was blatantly flirting with this girl practically right it front of me. It was the same girl I saw him snog when I went shopping this morning."

"He is such a dickhead." Isabel said and I nodded in agreement. "I am going to smash his fucking face in. I hate seeing you like this and I never thought Harry would be the one who would be the cause of you being this upset. Danny I expect it from but not Harry." I laughed. "Right I know what we're gonna do. We are going to have a girly night, face masks, nails, junk food, take aways, movie marathon, the lot." She explained with a massive grin.

"I would love that Izzy." She smiled. "Just like old times." She nodded.

"Right, you go get on you're pajamas and will order the food." I nodded and ran up to my room.

I looked through various draws and picked out some cute blue pajamas that I ordered from ASOS. I then opened my wardrobe I saw at the very bottom was some cute pink bunny slippers so I put them on. After that I tied my hair in a messy bun and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Isabel had various bowls out on the counter. Each one filled with a different type of junk food.

"Food should be here in about ten minutes." Isabel said getting the popcorn out of the microwave. "Cute slippers." I smiled. "Char, will you please take these bowls into the living room and then choose some films to watch." I nodded and placed the various bowls on a tray so I could carry them all into the living room. I placed the tray down on the floor then made my way to the DVD cupboard. I picked out Rock of Ages, Letters to Juliett and The Notebook. I didn't pick anymore than three because I knew by at least the middle of the third one we would be asleep.

Isabel came into the living room wearing an adorable giraffe onesie. The doorbell rang and Isabel went to go answer it. After a minute or so Isabel came in holding a white plastic bag, which I guessed held the food. "Let's get this party started." She said as she teared open the bag. She pulled out two portions of chips, boiled rice, egg fried rice, smoked chicken and salt and pepper chicken. I'm so glad she ordered Chinese. I began to put various food on to my plate, creating the perfect meal. Isabel put on Rock of Ages and we began relaxing eating our food.

Half an hour into the film my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. Harry<3. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was going to burst into tears in a matter of seconds. Isabel noticed this, I think, and took the phone off me. She declined his call then turned both of our phones off. "Let's have a phone free night." I nodded in agreement and continued the rest of the night as if nothing had occurred.

It got to the end of The Notebook and I was still awake. Isabel on the other hand had fallen asleep at the end on Letters to Juliett. I began to tidy everything away. I placed the bowls, plates and glasses into the dishwasher and turned it on, then placed all the containers and packets from all the shit we had eaten into the bin. After that I grabbed a blanket from behind the sofa and placed it over Isabel, I would of woken her but she looked to peaceful. I then turned off all the lights and made my way to my bedroom. I took off my slippers and got into my bed. I instantly fell into a dreamless sleep which was obviously for the best but one thought kept running through my mind all night. It was...

I have the best sister ever.