Chapter One

A year before....

"Damn Char" Danny, my boyfriend, bit his lip. "You look sexy Baby." he pulled me onto his lap. Danny intertwined our fingers. "Why are you so perfect?" I shrugged. I traced Danny's tattoo's with my index finger.

"So what's this mission?" I asked.

"You'll find out when the girls come down." He replied.

"Urrrgh" I groaned. "Can't you just tell me?" I just pouted.

"No I cant baby." I nodded. I leaned closer to Danny's face and placed my lips to his. We began kissing passionately. Danny bit my lip, asking for entrance and I granted him access. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth. I pushed Danny down on the sofa and we continued snogging passionately. He took my blazer off and threw it on the floor. I was about to pull his tank top over his head but we were interrupted by someone coughing. We separated. I grabbed my blazer and put it back on.

I saw Maia, Eleanor and Perrie in the doorway. "You always interrupt at the wrong moment girls." Danny exclaimed. "We will pick this up later." He whispered seductively in my ear. I let out a soft giggle.

"The girls are here, now you can tell me." I exclaimed.

"So I'm guessing you all want to know your next mission?" We all nodded in agreement. "The four of you are going to infiltrate One Direction!" Danny explained.

"How exactly?" Maia asked.

"You're going to make them fall in love with you." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You will meet them somewhere all together and start chatting." He paused. "Then you will all meet your specific boy on your own and they will believe its fate. Then the rest is up to you." He explained.

"Who gets who?" Eleanor asked.

"Maia gets Niall, Eleanor gets Louis, Perrie gets Zayn and Char you get Harry, the leader." We all nodded.

"What about the fifth boy, Liam." Perrie asked.

"Liam has already got a girlfriend." Perrie nodded. "Are you okay with this baby?" Danny asked me and I shook my head.

"Not really. Isn't it like I'm cheating on you?" I asked. Danny shook his head. "What if I kiss him or have sex with him or something? That's basically cheating." I said.

"No its not baby, all you have to do is think of me when doing those things." He said. "Plus you can come home and we will do anything you want." He whispered seductively in my ear. "Is everyone clear?" We all nodded. "Okay good! Now if you will excuse us." Danny grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom. "Now where were we before that rude interruption?" Danny asked in a flirtatious tone.

"I think we were here." I smirked. I sat on his knee then wrapped my legs round his waist. I leaned closer to Danny and we began snogging. Again it became passionate and intimate. I pushed him down on the bed not breaking the kiss for a second. Danny took off my blazer and threw it on the floor. I kicked off my shoes because I could see where this was heading. I pulled his tank top over his head and threw it on the floor. Slowly we both took off each piece of each others clothes until we were both in our undergarments. Me and Danny didn't have sex, we made love. There is a difference. It is the most amazing experience you can ever have.

"So beautiful." Danny said while tracing the line of my bra strap with his index finger. I smiled softly. Danny may be the leader of the most powerful gang in England but he is a big softy when it comes to me. I'm his and he is mine.

"When do we start the mission?" I asked.

"Whenever we find a convenient place to meet." Danny replied.