Chapter Fifteen

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up to see those green eyes sat at the end of my bed. "Morning beautiful." He mumbled. I just smiled, not knowing what to do or say. I remember last nights events quite vividly, that could be a completely different story for Harry.

"Do you remember last night?" I finally said.

"I remember going to the drinks cabinet, drinking a full bottle of Jack Daniels, coming to your house and you agreeing to get back together." He explained.

"I didn't agree, I said we'd talk about it." I paused. "So lets talk." I finished.

"Charlotte, I'm so sorry. I regret everything. I promise you that was the first and only time." He lied.

"But it wasn't Harry" I snapped. "I was shopping the other day and went to pick up food for Isabel and I, when I saw you and that same girl snog at the food court." I explained. "And then on that same day when you took me to Nandos and you went to order the food you seemed to be flirting with a blonde girl." I paused. "And oh yes, it was the same fucking girl. So don't you sit there and tell me it was the first fucking time because we both know that's bullshit ." Harry was speechless, he didn't think I would catch him out. "Why aren't you saying anything Harry? Is it because you thought you'd could apologise and everything would be fine? Well guess what Harry, it's not."

"I know its not fine baby but I regret everything. I need you in my life Charlotte, I really do." He explained.

"Harry, you hurt me a lot and I don't know what to do. I enjoy being with you and I enjoy spending time with you but you hurt me and I'm not sure I can be around you and trust you anymore." My eyes began water. "I just don't know what to do." I sobbed.

"Don't cry baby, please. Don't cry over me, I'm not worth your tears." He wiped my eyes. "All I'm asking for is a second chance to show you how much I care, you mean the world to me." He pressed his forehead against mine. "So, what do you say?" He really knows how to make my heart melt. He pressed his lips to mine. I can't let him go. We pulled apart.

"Don't make me regret this." I said, our forehead's still against each others.

"I won't baby, I wont." He kissed my nose.

_________________________________________________________

Harry and I were situated on my bed, my head resting on his chest and his arm around my waist. We were watching re-runs of The Hills, which I was really into but Harry not so much.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Harry asked.

"I don't think so, why?"

"The boys and I are throwing a party and I would like you to come." He said.

"It depends if I can find a date in time." I joked.

"Anyone you have in mind? Perhaps a curly haired, green eyed boy?" He suggested.

"Nah, I was think a blonde, blue eyed, Irish boy. Niall Perhaps." Harry pouted. "I'm joking, you can be my date. Niall's probably too out of my league." I said.

"No baby, you're out of his league." I placed a kiss to his lips. "Well I have to go set up so I'll come pick you up at 21:00." I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I entangled my fingers in his hair. His lips were pressed against mine and slowly it became more intimate and passionate. I pulled away. "Bye baby." He then walked out of my room and out of the house.

I checked the time on my phone. 19:21. I better start getting ready. I opened my wardrobe and pulled out my strapless blue sequined dress and my leather jacket. I then sat in front of my mirror to do my make up. I started with a layer of foundation and then powder. I decided to be quite heavy on the eyes so I did a think line of eye-liner and then did the smokey eye effect with my eye-shadow. I kept my lips quite nude and plain. I left my hair how it was but just brushed through it. I put on my outfit and then looked for jewelry. I put in my black diamante earrings and a black spiked bracelet.

I walked downstairs to see Isabel sat in the living room looking very happy. "What are you so smiley about?" I asked.

"Ashton and I have set a date for the wedding." She paused. "In two months, May 23rd." She exclaimed.

"I'm so happy for you."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go dress shopping with me? Tomorrow?" She asked. Obviously she was extremely happy, she is going to be joined with the man she loves for the rest of her life, who could ask for more. If I'm being honest, I'm jealous of Isabel and her life.

"I would love to." I then heard a loud beep. "And I've got to go, Harry is taking me to a party." Isabel nodded.

"Do what you have to do." She said.

I walked out of the the door and into Harry's car. "You look beautiful." I just nodded. "Shall we go?" I again nodded and Harry headed in the direction of the boy's house.

"Isabel and Ashton have set a date for their wedding." I explained not really knowing what to say.

"That's cool, when is it?" He asked.

"May 23rd." Harry nodded. This is really awkward.

"This is awkward, isn't it?" I nodded.

"Why though?"

"I don't know but maybe we shouldn't think about it and just have good night." Harry said.

"Okay, sounds good."

______________________________________________

Mystery persons P.O.V

I was stood by the wall of One Directions party waiting for her. She told she was going to be her so I waited. I wanted to see how well she was doing with this whole mission. Suddenly the front door burst open and there she stood with Harry Styles. She always was the best and that's why I set her this mission. She glanced over at me and smirked. I winked. She knew it was me and she knew what I was doing.

She gave me that famous smile that always made me melt. Oh how I have missed her. I saw the way Harry was looking at her, it was a look with so much lust and so much love. I know because that's the exact way I look at her. I can't wait till this is all over and I can finally officially call her mine.

_____________________________________________

Charlottes P.O.V

I was very surprised to see him there. I didn't think he was in the country. I smirked, he winked. He was keeping an eye on me, I knew he was. I have missed him so much it hurts. I can't wait till this is all over and I can officially call him mine.

Harry led me through the crowd towards the kitchen where the rest of the boys were stood. They all gave me a smile but I did not return it. I simply just raised my eyebrows.

"It's nice to see you two have patched thinks up." Louis said and I just nodded.

"I'll go get you a drink." Harry kissed my forehead then disappeared into the crowds of people.

"I'm sorry about what happe-" Louis tried to say but I interrupted him.

"Save it Louis, you can't change the past. You don't need to apologise"

"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked.

"No it means shit happens and I'm not going to let it hold me back." I simply said.

Soon Harry came back and handed me my drink. I had a can of Pepsi in one hand and half a cup of vodka in the other. I mixed them together then downed the whole cup.

"Let's have some fun tonight, yeah?" I whispered in Harry's ear.