Chapter Eleven

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Charlotte I really didn't expect this." He said.

"I'm ss..oorry." I stuttered. "I didn't know who else to call." I sobbed.

"Shh Char its fine." He cooed. "Do you want to come over?" I nodded but then realised he couldn't see me.

"Yes please." I said softly.

"See you soon, I love you." He said.

"See you soon." I paused and let out a breath. "I..I..I love you too." I stuttered then put the phone down.

What did I just say? Do I really love Danny? I don't know. This is so fucked up.

After what felt like hours I finally pulled out of the car park. I drove home first to change and give Isabel her food. After around 10 minutes I pulled up outside our house and got out. I placed Isabel's food on the kitchen side and took mine to my room while I decided what to where. I looked through my wardrobe while munching on my chips and picked out some acid wash shorts. I paired that with the unicorns top I bought earlier and some white converse. I then ran a brush through my hair and I was done.

I shouted at Isabel telling her I was going out, then headed to Danny's. After around 5 minutes I pulled up to the house I swore I would never go back to. I walked up to the front door, knocked three times, then stepped back. He answered the door shirtless, with all his tattoo's exposed. My eyes we're instantly draw to the small tattoo on his collar bone that I loved so much.

~~~~~~~~

"I wanna go get another tattoo." Danny said.

"What do you want?" I asked tracing his tattoo's on his stomach.

"It's a secret, but will you come with me to the tattoo parlour?"

"Of course. Do you need me to hold your hand?" I faked pouted.

"No. I'm real man." He made his voice deeper which caused me to laugh.

"Oh shut up and just kiss me." He lent in and placed his lips to mine, it was soothing.

He pulled away. "Shall we go then?" I nodded and went over to put on my black Dr. Martens. I grabbed my black shoulder bag and then headed downstairs with Danny. We both walked over to his car and got in. He stared the car and headed off to the tattoo parlour.

After 5 minutes of driving, we pulled up at the tattoo parlour. We walked through the door and we were instantly greeted by Megan, the tattoo artist.

"Well, if isn't my favorite couple." She chimed. "What can I do for you today?"

"I want to get another tattoo, on my collar bone." Danny said.

"Any ideas?" Danny whispered something in her ear. "Sounds good." She said leading Danny into the little room.

I began following but Danny stopped me. "No, you wait out here, I want it to be a total surprise." I nodded and sat on one of the waiting chairs.

I waited for 10 minutes, flicking through various magazines, until Danny came out.

"So....can I see it?" He shook his head.

"Not till we get home." He smirked. I pulled a face at him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Y'all are too damn cute." Megan said, letting her American accent shine through.

"Thanks for this Megan." Danny smiled. "How much?" He asked.

"On the house, because I love you guys so much." Danny thanked her again then we left.

As soon as we got home Danny led me upstairs, straight into our bedroom. He sat me down on our bed and stood in front of me, his eyes never leaving mine. Slowly, he took off his t-shirt to reveal his tattooed body. My focused soon turned to four lines on his collar bone.

my love,

my world,

my universe,

revolves around you.

A smile took over my face. "I love you Charlotte Smith." He kissed me.

"I love you too Danny Peters."

~~~~~~~~

I love that memory, it was first time we said that we loved each other. Danny brought me into the house and into our his room.

"What happened?" He asked. I began to sob thinking about what I witnessed. "Shh baby, don't cry." He pulled me into his arms.

"H...h..hhh." I stuttered. "Harry cheated on me."I said and began to cry louder.

"Shh baby, I'm here." He kissed my forehead. "Harry is a knob-head for cheating on you." That made me laugh.

"Danny, you cheated on me." I stated.

"Yeah well I'm a knob." We both laughed.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" I asked.

"Because all men are idiots. They don't know how amazing it is to you their girlfriend. It's true. That saying 'you don't know what you have until its gone.' I really miss you Charlotte." Danny exclaimed.

"I miss you too." I blurted out. Danny leaned in and surprisingly so did I. Our lips pressed against each others which led to snogging. My eyes grew wide and pulled away, realising what I was doing. "I..I..I have to go." I stuttered.

"I'll text you later yeah?" Danny said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Bye." I quickly ran out of the house and into my car. I drove home and parked my car. I didn't get out, I just sat there. "What the actual fuck." I hit the steering wheel out of anger. My phone beeped, telling me I had a text which was most likely from Danny.

Hey beautiful <3 wanna come over tonight ;) xxx -Harry

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey beautiful people, I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages but I just couldn't find the time. I will update again as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading

-grace.