Chapter Eighteen - THE END

Charlotte's P.O.V

Nothing happened. What Harry didn't know was that I planned this all. He fell straight into my trap.

"What the fuck?" He sounded confused.

"You see Harold, I knew that if I pointed a gun at you, you would instantly take it off me. Yes you have my gun but you don't have any bullets, I do." I pulled them out of my pocket. I grabbed my gun back from Harry and reloaded it. I pointed it towards his heart. Everyone in the room froze even Danny. My hand was shaking, not because I was nervous, it was because I was deliberating when to shoot. On the very last second I pointed the gun to Danny's heart. In seconds he was on the floor. He would be dead soon.

Harry began to breathe heavily. I bet he was confused as to why I shot Danny and not him. "I'm not going to explain why I didn't shoot you and I'm not going to explain why I shot Danny. However what I am going to say is, you need to stop with the gang stuff because next time I will shoot you." He nodded along with the other boys of One Direction. "One last thing before I go. I could've loved you Harry but you broke my heart before I even had the chance to." I kissed his cheek then left.

Harry's P.O.V

I was so confused. What just happened?

"So that's it. You have one near death experience and that's it for One Direction." Louis exclaimed.

"I would listen to her Lou. Charlotte is a lot more dangerous then she looks. Do you remember Northern Smoke?" Eleanor spoke.

"Of course, they were the strongest gang in the whole world." Louis said.

"Weren't they all killed by Smithy ." Zayn said.

"Isn't Smithy the best gunman in the whole world. Too bad no one knows who he is." Liam said.

"Correction I know who 'he' is and he is a she. Charlotte is Smithy, She wiped out Northern Smoke." All of our jaws dropped.

"How did Charlotte become so good with guns?" Niall asked.

"Her dad was in the-." I interrupted El.

"Her dad was in the army." I finished.

"Well yes but he was also the best gunman in Northern Smoke, he taught Charlotte everything she knows, as well as Isabel. He left Northern Smoke to join the army but he was only going to be on tour for a year and then he would go back to being in Northern Smoke but he was killed before he could return. The leader of Northern Smoke knew how good of a shot she was so asked her to join. She refused because she needed to focus on Isabel and her relationship with her since she was all Charlotte had left. Northern Smoke knew this so kidnapped Isabel and said they'd let her go if Charlotte became their new gunman." We nodded. This story was intense. Eleanor stopped but Perrie continued.

"Charlotte agreed and they let Isabel go. Charlotte began to work for them for a few weeks collecting all the information she could. Then one night when she was set on a mission to kill you lot actually, she didn't. Instead she waited for the weekly whole gang meeting and shot them all in 7 minutes with two guns." Perrie explained. "So maybe you should listen to Charlotte when she says to stop the whole One Direction gang thing." We all nodded in agreement.

It was nice to learn more about Charlotte but there was one thing Charlotte said that I couldn't get out of my head.

"I could've loved you Harry but you broke my heart before I even had the chance too."

Charlotte's P.O.V

The drive home was short and peaceful. I knew HE would be there when I got back and I can't wait to be back in his arms. I pulled up outside the house and walked inside. He was stood in the kitchen drinking a beer.

"How did it go beautiful?" He asked.

"Perfectly, Danny Peters is dead and One Direction is no more." I explained.

"Oh how the boss will be proud, maybe you'll get a reward. " He smirked.

"I hope I do. Now I can finally be with my favourite man." I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I can finally be with my favourite M.I.5 agent." I smiled. Our lips connected again and did not separate for at least a minute. "I love you Charlotte Smith. I'm in love with you Charlotte Smith."

"I'm in love with you Luke Hemmings."