Chapter Fourteen

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up feeling quite refreshed. I really needed last night. I got out of my bed and walked over to my wardrobe. I picked out a white Nirvana top and black jeans. After that a threw on a dog tag necklace, various black and white bracelets and ying-yang earrings. I braided my hair and put on a little makeup. I look presentable. I thought to myself.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Isabel was sat on the Island eating a bowl of cornflakes. "Morning sugar lump." She chimed. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she just shrugged. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better." I simply said. "Thank you for last night." I said.

"No problem, It's what sisters are for?" She smiled. I placed two slices of bread in the toaster for my breakfast. "Thanks for tidying up and for the blanket." She said.

"No problem, It's what sisters are for." I joked and she laughed.

"Here's your phone, by the way." She said grabbing my phone out of her pocket. I forgot I had left it down here. I turned it on to see I had 10 new texts and 5 missed calls. all of which were from Harry. I read through a few of the texts.

Char, why did you leave? -Harry <3

Why are you ignoring me? -Harry <3

Did I do something wrong. -Harry <3

Char, why are my calls going straight to voicemail. -Harry <3

He is so oblivious.

I took the bread out of the toaster and then began buttering it. I joined Isabel on the island and began eating my toast.

"I was thinking." Isabel said.

"WOW, that's a first." I joked.

"Haha, very funny." She said. "But seriously, I was thinking why don't you confront Harry about him cheating, see if he can explain himself, you know like you did with Danny." She explained. That was actually a good idea.

"Okay I'll do it, I will finished my breakfast and head over to his place." Isabel nodded. "Hey. I been meaning to ask you, How are Ashton and the boys doing?" I asked.

"They're pretty good. They are going to America tomorrow ." She sounded pleased but I could see in her eyes she missed Ashton.

"You really miss him, don't you?" I said and she nodded.

"It's really hard Char, especially with the massive time difference. I just want to be with him." She began to sob. "I'm sorry for crying, I'm so pathetic." She said.

I pulled her in for a hug. "Iz you're not pathetic, you're a strong girl whose missing the one she loves. Don't worry you'll be together soon." She pulled out of the hug and smiled.

"Thanks Char." She said.

"Anytime Iz." I smiled at her. "Well I am going to go see Harry. LOVE YA SISTA" I shouted.

"LOVE YA TOO SISTA." She shouted back.

I shoved on my Dr. Martens, grabbed my car keys then walked out of the door. I drove to Harry's house and parked right outside. I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. Louis answered the door.

"Hello young Charlotte." He said.

"Hello old Louis." I replied and he pouted. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I can't stay mad at you." I laughed and stepped inside the house. "My guess is you are looking for Harold, am I correct." I nodded. "Well he is in his room."