Chapter Twelve

Hey beautiful <3 wanna come over tonight ;) xxx - Harry

What do I reply to that? Should I confront him? No I won't confront him because then he will give me some crap excuse. Maybe I should carry on with the original plan. Make Harry fall in love with me.

Sure I'd love to, what time? xxx - Charlotte

I was thinking about 18:00 xxx - Harry

Okay see you then xxx - Charlotte

Maybe I should get back together with Danny. It doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Not sure Isabel would say the same thing though. I got out of my car and walked back up to the door of Danny's house. I knocked a couple of times and then he answered.

"Charlotte what are yo-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. Danny kissed back and it became very passionate. Danny grabbed my arse and pulled away. "Jump" He whispered then re-connected our lips. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. Danny walked into the living room and sat on the sofa so I was on his lap. We both pulled apart. "That was nice." I nodded. "So what was that about?" He asked.

"It was about two things, number one: I need you back in my life." I kissed his lips. "Number two: I want to continue with the plan." I continued and he smirked.

"You've made me the happiest man alive." I giggled. He began placing kisses all over my face and down my neck. "I've missed you so fucking much." He breathed.

"I've missed you too." I said. I hope I made the right decision.

"How about we finish this upstairs." Danny said seductively.

"I would love to but I have to got get changed I'm going to Harry's ." He nodded. "I will text to you late yeah?" I said.

"Okay bye baby." He kissed my cheek and I walked out of the house.

I got in my car and drove home. Once I parked in the driveway I walked in the house to see Isabel picking at the McDonalds I bought her like an hour ago. "Have you only just started eating that?" I asked.

"Yes, I didn't realise you came home." I nodded. "So what happened and why have you been gone so long?" She asked.

"It's a long story." I said.

"I got time." She exclaimed. I sat and explained seeing Harry and that girl at the shopping centre then calling Danny, getting back together with Danny and continuing the plan. I feel like it was confusing but she picked it up. "De ja vu." She simply said. "I really didn't expect that from Harry."

"Neither did I." I agreed.

"Are you sure you've made the right decision, getting back together with Danny." She asked.

"I don't know yet but I hope so." I said honestly.

"As long as you're happy that is all I care about." I smiled. "I do love you Char." She gave me hug.

"I love you too Izzy, you're all I've got." I said.

"You and me against the world." She muttered.

"Oh my god, I think I may be sick. We sound like a cringy couple." We both laughed.

"I was thinking the same thing." She chuckled. "Well I need to go skype Ashton, peace out." She shouted then ran upstairs.

My phone beeped.

Change of plans, I'm going to pick you up and we'll go for dinner. Dress fancy yet casual xxx - Harry

Right so that means I need to get changed. Third outfit of the day. I went upstairs and looked through my wardrobe. I pulled out a orange maxi skirt, a crop top with gold chains on the neck line and I paired it with white sandal wedges. After I'd put on my outfit I moved on to my hair. I curled it but brushed through the curls to give it the wavy look.I then moved onto my makeup, I put on a layer of foundation, a coat of mascara, a thick line of eyeliner and orange lipstick. I grabbed a selection of orange and gold bangles and shoved them on and then put on my orange and gold teardrop earrings. I look very summery I think. I did like this outfit but I wanted a second opinion.

I knocked on Isabel's bedroom door and strolled in. She was sat on her bed facing the computer giggling like crazy. "Hey sis, I need a second opinion." I said.

"Hang on a second Ash." Isabel said to the computer. She got off her bed and looked at my outfit. "I think you look beautiful but I've got something that will make you look even better." She went over to her desk and picked up a orange and white flower crown. "Perfect. Have fun on your date." She chimed.

"Thanks Izzy. Bye Ash." I shouted.

"Bye Char, have fun." I then walked out of Isabel's room and downstairs.

I heard a loud beeping outside, Harry. I walked out of the house and over to Harry's car. "Hey baby." He kissed my cheek. "Have you had a nice day? What did you do?" He started the car.

"Yes thank you, I didn't do much just stayed home with my sister." Lie. "What about you?"

"Oh...eerrrm....nothing." Oh really. "Just hug out with the boys all day, but I missed you so much." Lier.

After around 5 minutes we pulled up outside Nandos. "I'm sorry it not somewhere fancy." Harry said.

"It's fine Harry, I love nandos." I smiled. Harry got out of the car and walked round to my side opening my door. "Thank you." I smiled.

We walked into Nandos with our hands intertwined. "Good afternoon and welcome to Nandos. Table for two?" We both nodded. He sat us in a booth towards the back of the restaurant. "Have you been to Nandos before." Again we both nodded. "Okay well have a nice meal." The man then walked away.

"What are you thinking of having?" Harry asked.

"A plain chicken burger with chips and garlic bread, what about you?" I asked.

"Errm I think I may have a mild chicken pitta with chips and garlic bread."He explained. "We getting bottomless drinks." I nodded. "Okay I'll go order." Harry grabbed our menu's and went over to the tills.

I pulled out my phone and just looked through all my snapchat stories to entertain myself. As I looked up from my phone I noticed Harry was now up to order. The girl behind the till looked strangely familiar. As I looked closer to the pair of them I notice Harry wink at her and she giggled. I know who she is. She's the girl I saw Harry snog earlier. Anger boiled inside of me. I couldn't just sit hear and watch Harry flirt with another girl. I got up and stormed out of the restaurant not caring if Harry saw me or not. I texted Danny.

Come pick me up from Nandos, I need to be away from Harry -Charlotte

I'll be there in two minutes -Danny