Chapter Three

I walked through the door with a smile. I walked round the downstairs of the house and saw no one there so I therefore walked upstairs to my room. I walked through the door and saw Danny laid on our bed playing on his phone. As I shut the door he looked up. "Hey baby, how did the date go?" He asked. 

"It was okay I guess, I had a nice dinner." I said truthfully.

"That's good." Danny said while getting up from the bed. "So how about you get changed into something more comfortable." He whispered seductively in my ear. I didn't respond. Danny began trailing kisses down my neck. Still I had no response. "Char, you're not still mad at me are you?" I shrugged. I honestly didn't know. "Baby, if you let me I will make you feel good." He said and began trailing kisses down my neck again. I let out a soft moan. I gave in. 

"Give me a few minutes to get myself cleaned up." I winked. I walked over to my drawer and got our my Victoria Secret matching bra and thong along with a baseball shirt and some ankle socks. Danny slapped my arse while I was bent down causing me to giggle. 

I walked into my en suite, took of my dress and bowler hat. I changed into my bra and thong then threw the shirt over the top then putting my ankle socks on to make myself look a little cuter. Once I'd done I braided my hair and looked myself over in the mirror. I look sexy, I think.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over the Danny on the bed. I crawled on to his lap and wrapped my arms round his neck. "Too many layers." He joked causing me to giggle. I pressed my lips against his and we began snogging. It was very intimate and I was ready for  sex tonight. Danny pulled away and I pouted. "Lets not have sex tonight." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Lets do something else." He said.

"I have an idea" I said. "Go wait downstairs in the living room." Danny nodded and walked downstairs. I walked out of my room towards Eleanor's room. I saw Eleanor, Perrie and Maia sat on El's bed wearing cute pyjamas. "Hey girls." I greeted them and they all gave me a warm smile. "Get your sexy asses downstairs and go wait in the living room." They furrowed their eyebrows. "Just do it and I shall be down shortly." The girls laughed then walked out of El's room and down the stairs with me on their tail. 

As they walked into the living I walked into the kitchen. I got a big bag of popcorn and poured it into a bowl. I then five bottles of vodka and an empty bottle of coke. After that, I walked into the living placed the vodka and the popcorn on the floor then sat round it. "Get your butt's down here." I said gesturing for them to sit in a circle. They did as told and sat in the circle.

"So what are we doing?" Perrie asked.

"Lil' game of drunken truth or dare." I explained. I placed a bottle of vodka in front of each of them. I spun the empty bottle that I got from the kitchen and it landed on Eleanor. "El truth or dare?"  I asked before taking a big gulp of vodka.

"Errm dare." Eleanor said with slight hesitation.

"I dare you to take your shirt off!" I said.

"Easy." She exclaimed.

"Oh were just getting started." I said with a smirk.

Eleanor spun the bottle and it landed on Danny. He smirked and licked his lips very seductively. "Truth or Dare Daniel." Eleanor said.

"Dare obviously." He said in a 'Duh' tone.

"I dare you to finger Char in front of us." El said.

"Errm I don't wanna see that." Maia screamed covering her eyes.

"Too bad Maia, I never back down from a dare." He said while winking at me. I let out a soft chuckle as Danny's hand began to reach my pantie line. He pulled them down to my ankles and stuck the first finger in. I moaned ever so slightly and saw the girls cover there eyes.

Just as Danny was about to put another finger in Eleanor stopped him  and said: "That's enough of that." I giggled  and Danny pulled out his finger. He licked of the cum then pulled my pants back up. "That was very, umm..." Eleanor didn't know what to say. 

Danny spun the bottle and it landed on Perrie. "Truth or Dare?" He asked her.

"Ummm." She bit her lip. "Truth." Perrie said and we all groaned.

"When you have sex what or who are you thinking about?" Danny asked.

"Well if its a really good looking guy,  then I'm thinking about how sexy he is and how good he will be to fuck. But if its some average guy, I'm thinking about how good of a fuck Zac Efron would be." We all laughed. "Okay my turn to spin." She said before taking a gulp of vodka. Perrie spun the bottle and it landed directly between me and Maia. "How about you two do a shared dare?" Perrie suggested and we both nodded in agreement. "Okay I dare you both to snog for a minute." Perrie smirked.

Maia and I both grabbed our bottles of vodka and downed most of it, so we were intoxicated for this snog.  We put our bottles down then faced each other. We both leaned in slightly and are lips pressed against each others and it then turned into snogging. I'm not a lesbian but Maia is a very good kisser. 

"Okay times up." Eleanor said. We both pulled back and laughed. 

"Maia you can spin the bottle." I said and she did as told.

___________________

"Okay girls lets all go to bed." Danny said. All of us girls were pretty intoxicated however Danny was quite sober. "Of course we wont be doing much sleeping." He whispered in my ear.

We all walked upstairs and into our separate bedrooms. I climbed in Danny and I's shared bed. "Too many clothes." Danny said pulling my top off. Danny placed a soft kiss and left he taste lingering on my lips. Danny pressed his lips against mine again and just as it was about to get more intimate we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I turned my head and saw her giggling. 

"Are you guys having sex?" She asked.

"Yes we are now can you leave." Danny said.

"Can I join?" She asked. I giggled and so did she. 

"No." Danny said firmly.

"Come on Danny, let Eleanor join it would be cool to have a threesome." I whined and Eleanor nodded.

"If you two weren't so intoxicated you would be saying not to this idea too." I bit my lip while smirking. "Fine then El you can join but I'm recording you both saying it so you can yell at me in the morning." Danny took out his phone and pressed record on the camera.

"Lets have a threesome." Me and Eleanor cheered in unison. Then Danny tapped on his phone a few times then put it on the little table next to the bed. Eleanor took of her top and shorts the climbed into the bed. 

__________________

I woke up with a killer headache. I looked at the side of me and saw Danny and Eleanor. WHAT?!?!? I looked under the covers and the three of us were naked. FUCK. I slapped Danny on the face to wake him up. 

"What was that for?" He asked me. 

"Why are you, Eleanor and I all naked?" I asked or shouted. 

"What is all th- Why am I naked in a room with you two?" Eleanor asked.

"Thats what I'm trying to find out." I exclaimed. 

"Right well before you both yell at me watch this." Danny got out his phone and played a video where me and El both yelled 'Lets have a threesome.' FUCK! "See it s not my fault you both insisted I just agreed." Danny  smirked. 

"Well I'm gonna go because this is awkward as fuck." Eleanor said while shoving on her pajamas on. She then walked  out of the door.

"You were the best out of you and Eleanor obviously." Danny said seductively. 

"I cant believe you let that happen." I hit him with a pillow. 

"I just cant say no to you baby you were very persuasive."  I just laughed.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He placed a kiss to my lips.