Chapter Sixteen

Charlotte's P.O.V

"I want to start by getting your dress first." Isabel exclaimed.

"But yours is way more important." I argued. "Plus the other bridesmaids aren't here."

"What other bridemaids? You're the only one." She said.

"Well I do feel very special." I chimed.

"Right so lets go have a look round." She said. "We'll split up and meet at the changing rooms in 10 minutes." She explained.

Isabel went left and I went right. I looked through various racks not really seeing anything. It was all too girly for me. Thank god its not my wedding day I would most likely wear a black skater skirt with a band t-shirt. After looking through a few, I picked out one dress that was sort of my style. I say sort off when really the think I like about it is the colour and that is it.

I began making my way to the changing room where I saw Isabel holding at least six dresses. I hung the dress I picked out in the dressing room and then grabbed the dress Isabel picked out. I instantly took out all of the pink dresses which was all of them except two. It's like she doesn't know me at all. The remaining two were actually not too bad. I put them in the dressing room and closed the curtain.

I tried on the first dress that I picked out. To be quite honest it wasn't that bad just too girly. I walked out to get Isabel's opinion and obviously she was just excited to see me look so feminine and girly.

"I like it but I'm sure its you." She said and I nodded in agreement. I walked back into the dressing room and changed into outfit number two.
Again I asked Isabel's opinion. "This one is better but still it not completely you." I turned around and got changed into the third and final dress. I have to admit this was my favourite out of all three dresses. As I stepped out of the dressing room Isabel's mouth fell open. "That's the one, that's the dress." I nodded in agreement and then went to get changed.
_________________________

"I like this one but I think its a little too much. Too many frills. Maybe something more simpler." I nodded because if I was being honest all f this isn't my style so I have no idea what to say.

"Right this one is too simple. I mean this is just a white dress, this doesn't say this is going to be the happiest day of my life." I understood what she was saying it looks more like a beach wedding dress."

"Okay this is definitely the one. " Tears began to form in my eyes. "Hey don't cry you pussy."

"You just look so beautiful Isabel, if dad was here he would be so proud of the great woman you've become where as I just...well." I said.

"Oh shush, he'd be proud of us both and you know that. I was wondering if because Dad can't do it, I was wondering if you would give me away." I nodded. Now we were both crying.

"I love you sissy." I said.

"I love you too sissy." She said and we hugged.

"Right, you go change and we shall go out for dinner." She smiled and changed into her cute little outfit.

"Where shall we go to dinner?" I asked.

"TGI Friday's, we havent been there in a while." She said.

"Sounds good to me."

We both climbed into Isabel's car and she headed in the direction of TGI's . We were seated almost straight away in a booth towards the back of the restaurant. I look around the restaurant seeing all the different decorations. There was license plates, surfboards, etc. I diverted my eyes from the walls to the tables. One particular table caught my eye, it was a couple. The boy, brown haired, covered in tattoos. The girl, light brown hair, covered in tattoos. Danny and Maia. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. They were laughing and smiling. Maia was obviously flirting and Danny was obviously doing it back. I swear I send out a signal telling people to cheat on me.

"Char what's wrong?" Isabel asked.

"Danny is here." I paused. "With Maia." Her face dropped, she was angry. "Please don't say anything, I just want to have a nice meal with my sister and then go home." I explained.

"If thats what you want thats what we'll do." She smiled.

"I do have some news though." She nodded looking intrigued. "I saw 'HIM' at Harry's party." She gave me a confused look then her eyes widened. "I was so surprised though I didn't even know he was in the country."

"I did, he came before the rest of them because he wanted to set everything up." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How did you know?" I asked

"He phoned to let me know, he was going to phone you but he felt like surprising you."

"And that is why I love him." She smiled.

"Speaking of love, Ashton comes home in a week or so." I was happy for her.

"That's really good."

Soon after that the waitress came to take our orders. We ate, laughed and just had some quality sister time. When we left we just headed home, where I saw 'Him' sat on the door step.

"Hello beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

A large smile spread across my face. "I'm so glad I got to see you." I wrapped my arms round his neck and he picked me up, spinning me around.

"I'm just gonna go." Isabel walked inside and went up to her room.

He and I went into the living room. "So, I need to tell you something." I looked at him as to say 'go on'. "All of this is going to be over in about two months." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Danny said I'd have to keep this going for a year." I said.

"Yes but you've been with Danny for two years nearly three." I nodded.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"The party."

The Party....