Chapter Ten

Charlotte's P.O.V

I heard guitar strumming as I began to awake. I noticed that Harry was no longer beside me. I sat up and saw Harry sat on my window seat strumming my old guitar, it sounded like he was playing All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran. I sat in silence and just listened to his voice.

I can see the stars

From America.

Harry turned and saw I was awake. "Did I wake you?" Harry asked. I nodded slowly. "I'm sorry." I shrugged and smiled.

"What are you doing up at-" I checked the time "2:34 anyway?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep and then I saw your guitar and decided to play." He explained. "Do you play?" I nodded.

"A little, I haven't done it in a while though." I explained.

He passed over my guitar. "Play me something." He said. "Please." He pleaded and I nodded. I started strumming a song I'd wrote a long time ago.

Quit playing games don't lead me on

Make me feel like I'm your one

When you're gonna let me go

Why wont you give me a chance

To show you every side of me

And how were meant to be

Cause you're too scared to let me in

And let this love begin

Never wanna let you go

Never wanna be alone

Tell me how it ought to be right now

Never wanna leave your side

Never wanna say goodbye

Tell me how it ought to be right now

I didn't want to play Harry the whole song because I felt like I didn't want to bore Harry with the whole song. I noticed a tear began to stream down my face from all the memories which are now active in my brain again.

"That was beautiful." Harry said causing me to smile. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Bad memories, I guess." I shrugged.

"Do you want a hug?" I nodded and Harry brought me in for hug.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's just a hug." Harry said.

"Not just that for everything. Thank you for being so persistent and asking me on a date otherwise I wouldn't feel as happy as I do now." I said. "Well this is a bad example but you know what I mean." He laughed.

"I think we should go back to sleep, don't you?" I nodded. We both climbed back under the covers and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. "Have a nice sleep angel." He kissed my cheek then I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and woke Harry up also. We both got dressed and headed down for breakfast. In the kitchen, Isabel cooking something which I'm guessing was bacon. I noticed that no one else was here besides the three of us. "Where is everyone?" I asked Isabel as Harry and I sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Well I dropped Ashton and the boys off at the airport at like 2:00am and everyone else went home after you two went to bed." I nodded.

"So when are the 5SOS boys coming back?" I asked.

"Not for a while, they're staying in Australia for a few weeks then they are off to America for a month or two." She said looking slightly upset.

"That's got to be tough, not seeing Ash for a long period of time. I don't know how you both do it." I said and Harry nodded in agreement.

"Well we both love each other so we make it work." I smiled. "Well I have to go to work so I best be off, there are sausage and bacon sandwiches on the side for you. Enjoy!" She said.

"Have a good day at work, love you prinny." I shouted.

"Love you more prinny." She shouted then I heard the door shut.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked Harry.

"Actually I have plans with the boys so I best be off." He kissed my cheek and grabbed a bacon from the side. "I'll see you later beautiful." He gave me a peck on the lips then walked out the front door. And I'm alone, this shall be fun.

I decided I should probably got shopping or something so got changed from the tracksuit bottoms and vest I was wearing into something a little nicer. I put on a grey maxi skirt with a black crop top and black wedge heel sandals. I kept my hair and makeup pretty simple,I just had my hair in its natural waves then for my makeup I did a layer of foundation, added mascara and eyeliner and had a nude lips. I threw on a mixture of black and silver bracelets and black hoop earrings. I then put on my black bowler hat then grabbed my black Ted Baker bag and headed out of the door to my car.

Once I arrived at the shopping centre I went to topshop to find some nice clothes because I need some new stuff. I bought some cute tops and a pair of ripped denim shorts. After I left topshop I bought various tops, shoes and jeans from various shops. My favourite purchase by far was a cute crop top I bought from forever 21 which said 'I liked unicorns before it was cool' with a picture of a rainbow unicorn above it, it was just so cute I had to by it.

After I did all this amazing shopping, I decided to head to the food court to get something to eat as I was starving. When I was approaching various fast food restaurants my phone began to ring. It was my darling sister.

Me- "Hello."

Isabel- "Hey, where are you?"

Me- "I am currently outside McDonalds in the shopping centre why?"

Isabel- "No reason I just wanted to see why you weren't home. Are you finished shopping?"

Me-"Yes"

Isabel-"Cool, will you buy me some food form McDonalds pretty please, I'll pay you back.

Me- "Okay and you don't need to pay me back its only McDonalds."

Isabel- "Thanks prinny, large six chicken nugget meal with a diet coke, thanks love you."

Me- "Love you too, byeeeeeee."

I then hung up and headed into McDonalds. I ordered mine and Isabel's food then waited for it to be handed to me. I payed the lady at the counter once she gave me the bag then left and headed towards the car park. As I was leaving I saw something I really didn't want to see. Harry and another girl snogging. She was beautiful, she had long blonde hair and was skinny, she was way prettier than me. I decided not to say anything and just head to my car. Once I got in my car something took over me. Next thing I knew I was scrolling through my contacts looking for his name, once I found it I pressed call and held the phone up to my ear. After three rings he picked up.

"Hey Char." He mumbled.

"Hey Danny." I said slowly

___________________________

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I have been very busy, I'm working on a new story and I went to little mix last weekend so that's why :).

Also I'm seeing one direction tomorrow and I'm so excited, just thought I would let you know. :)

Also just wanted to say the song Charlotte sung to Harry was Never Wanna Let You Go by Megan Nicole.

Bye my lovelies