Chapter Seventeen

Charlotte's P.O.V

"I really like your outfit." Isabel said. I was only wearing a white crop top, blue high wasted jeans and a oversized cardigan.

"It's pretty casual." I said.

"I really like those shoes. I can never pull of the studded heel boot things. I thinks its because I'm really girly and you're like all punk rock." she said.

"Hardly." She just laughed. "Lets have this meeting."

We organised a meeting to discuss the plans for mine and Isabel's birthday. We both walked into the dinning room, where Harry, Ashton and the rest of the 5SOS boys were sat along with Eleanor and Perrie.

"Finally, we have been waiting for like five minutes." Eleanor said.

"You'll live." I replied sitting on my chair. "Okay, Isabel and I have the whole party planned. Please listen and be amazed. Isabel if you would like to do the honers." She nodded, grabbing the folder we made when we were sixteen about how we wanted to have our 21st birthday party.

Isabel began to explain what was going to be in every room. It went as follows:

The Kitchen - The Bar.

The Dinning Room - Beer Pong.

The Living Room - Truth or Dare and Seven Minutes in Heaven.

The Closet - Where Seven Minutes in Heaven takes place.

The Basement - Dance Floor, with the DJ

The Front Room - There will be sheets for people to put messages on.

"That sounds amazing." Perrie exclaimed.

"I know right." Isabel said

"Can I ask a question?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Are the rest of the lads aloud to come." I nodded again.

"I propose a toast." Ashton said, holding up his mug of beer. "To the best twins and friends in the whole word." We all banged a cups together then cheered. Here's to a great night.

__________________________

After various alcoholic drinks I was pissed. Harry took me upstairs we talked about everything. He explained to me how sorry he was for cheating on me. He told me how glad he was that he met me pretty much every other sweet thing he ever could of said. Obviously because I was so drunk I ended up feeling really sexually frustrated and those words made it even worse.

I climbed on top of Harry and began snogging him. I lifted his shirt over his head breaking the kiss for about a second. He started unbuttoning his trousers and then moved on to unbuttoning mine. Harry broke from the kiss and took off my top. I was so glad I wore a matching bra and panties set.

Harry pulled off my my pants with his teeth which began to turn me on even more. I rubbed my crotch against his giving him the feeling I had right now. I then pulled off his Calvin Klein boxers. He inserted his penis and began thrusting. I moaned and he smirked thrusting harder. We stopped and I rolled over and Harry wrapped his arm round my naked body.

"Charlotte, I need to tell you something." I nodded. " I love you." I froze.

___________________________

The Party...

"Selfie Time!" Eleanor shouted. We all stood in front of the mirror, Me, Isabel, Eleanor and Perrie looking fabulous, making the duck face.

"Lets get this party started!!!!" Perrie shouted and we all ran out of my room (as well as we could wearing heels). The house was looking and amazing, I was so excited. Perrie grabbed a mega phone from god knows where and began to make an announcement. "Excuse me everyone the birthday girls have arrived. I would like to invite the buff butlers to escort them both." I looked up and there was Ashton and Harry. They were both naked, most likely. They had a apron covering their penis and a bow tie round there neck. Not going to lie they looked great.

Harry linked his arm with mine and Ashton linked his arm with Isabel's, escorting us both to the kitchen.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Harry whispered seductively in my ear and I just smiled. I looked around the room and I saw 'Him' standing there. He looked me up and down, winked then bit his lip. I absolutely cant wait for the end of tonight.

"Let's get you a drink." I nodded in agreement.

Many hours passed and after 5 games of spin the bottle, 5 games of seven minutes in heaven and various dances it was time for everyone to head home and for the real fun to begin. 'HE' had left, along with his friends, he trusted me to do this on my own. The only people left were Eleanor, Perrie, all of One Direction and myself. Isabel was staying at Ashton's bit she'd made sure I knew exactly what I was doing before she left.

There was a knock at the door, I knew exactly who it was. I turned to Harry and he went to go answer the door. A smirk spread across my face. Harry walked into the living room with Danny trailing behind him. I could tell Harry was very angry.

"Why hello Daniel." I walked over and placed a kiss to Danny's lips.

"Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is this?" I smiled.

"Well Harry, I have been meaning to tell you som-" Danny interrupted me.

"I'll explain, I set Charlotte a mission, along with Eleanor and Perrie but that's not important right now. Anyway I set Charlotte a mission to make you fall in love with her Harold. Believe it or not Charlotte, Eleanor and Perrie are member of the Literal." There was fear in his eyes but I could tell there was something else behind it.

I pulled out my gun and pointed it towards him but he twisted my hand and snatched it off of me. Son of a Bitch.

Here I am at gun point.

To be quite honest I'm not panicking at all. "All you are is a deceptive bitch!" He exclaimed. I smirked. He definitely wasn't wrong I am a deceptive bitch.

"Aww Harry baby, don't be like that" I cooed

"Don't you dare call me that" he snapped

"You weren't saying that last night babe. In fact I think you may have said the complete opposite. I think you may have uttered the words 'Charlotte I love you!' excuse me if I'm wrong." I laughed. I wasn't making this situation any better for myself if I'm being honest. "Why don't you just put the gun down? we all know you wont shoot me" I smirked.

"How are you so sure?" he asked.

"Because you love me" I said. "Although the feeling may not be mutual you definitely love me" I winked. I stroked Harry's face with my index finger. "Put the gun down" I whispered.

He did as told and placed the gun down. "Was it all lies?" He asked.

"Yes" I simply said. "Don't be heart broken Hazza bear!" I joked. His face was covered in disappointment and anger.

"Don't you dare call me 'Hazza bear' you little slut!" He yelled.

"Aww Hazza bear is getting angry." I laughed. Harry began to raise his gun again.

"Char I think you might want to stop" Eleanor said. I could tell that she was scared Harry would shoot me but I knew he wouldn't.

"Don't worry El! My Hazza bear wouldn't shoot me." I smirked. Harry was getting more angry by the second. The gun was pointed directly at my heart. If he pulled the trigger, I would most likely die. "Go on Hazza bear! If you want to shoot me then shoot me."

He pulled the trigger...