Chapter Five

Harry pulled me onto his lap and we began snogging. He bit my lip, asking for entrance which I granted. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. Harry pulled away and then began trailing kisses down my neck. I kicked off my shoes and pushed Harry down on the bed. Harry unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. He then began trailing kisses down my thighs. I have to admit it felt good. Danny had never done things like this. With Danny its usually just rough animal sex, its not as soft and intimate as this. Harry then pulled off my cardigan and my top. I wasn't wearing a bra because off the top I was wearing so I was only in my underwear with my breasts on full show.

I pulled Harry's shirt off and he took off his trousers, leaving himself in only Calvin Klein boxers. Harry began kissing me again. His right hand cupped my cheek while his left massaged my breast. It was very arousing. Harry pulled away from the kiss and began massaging both my breasts. I let out a soft moan. "You like that baby?" He asked and I moaned in response. I made my way down Harry's body, towards his private area. I pulled down his boxers. I moved my hands up and down his 8 inch. Harry moaned slightly. I placed it in my mouth and just moved it up and down. I felt liquid in my mouth. I just made Harry cum. I pulled it out of my mouth and licked my lips causing Harry to moan once again.

I got off the bed and picked up my clothes from the floor. I put on my top, cardigan and shorts and then shoved on my converse. "Leaving so soon?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I need to get home, sorry." Harry just shrugged. "Could you take me to the bowling alley so I can pick up my car?" I asked. Harry nodded and shoved on his clothes. We both exited his room and went downstairs. Harry grabbed his car keys then we both went out to his car.

After a short drive we arrived at the bowling alley. "I had a really good time Harry." He gave me weak smile. "What's wrong?" I asked. Harry really didn't seem like himself. He just shrugged. "C'mon Harry tell me." I said while rubbing his thigh with my hand.

"Was I bad?" Harry asked. Confusion covered my face. "In bed. Was I bad in bed?" I shook my head.

"No Harry you weren't bad at all, you gave me so much pleasure." I said.

"Then why did you want to leave so soon?" Harry asked.

"Because I promised El I would be back for dinner." I lied. The real reason I wanted to go home was because I felt guilty.

"Do you promise that's the reason." Harry said. I nodded.

"I promise Harry." I leaned closer to him. Our lips crashed against each others. Harry pulled me onto his lap and we began snogging. I let my tongue explore his mouth. Harry's hands were on my bum and my hands were tugging his hair. Harry moaned so I pulled harder. I pulled away and both Harry and I smirked. "I better get going." I said. I bit my lip. I gave him one last kiss on the cheek then got out of his car.

"Text me when you get home." I nodded then walked towards my car.

I got in my car. My stomach growled. I'll get something from McDonalds. I thought to myself. I started my car and headed off in the direction of McDonalds. After a five minute drive I got to the drive thru. "Hello and welcome to McDonalds what would you like?" The person at the drive thru said.

"Can I have large fries and a large diet coke please." I said.

"Anything else."

"No thank you."

"Ok please drive round to the next window." I did as I was told and drove round. "£3.89 please." The lady says. I got the money out of my purse and handed it to her. She gave me my food and I put it on the passengers seat.

"Thank you." I said then headed home. After a fifteen minute drive, I arrived home which only a few chips left. I finished the last few chips then threw my rubbish in the bin. Before I walked in I texted Harry.

To Harry

Hey, just texting to let you know I got home safely x

From Harry

I'm glad x

A smile spread across my face and I had no idea why. I walked into the house and went to the living room. No one was there. I went into the kitchen. No one was there. I had a look upstairs. No one was there. I guess all the girls went out with their boys since it did seem quite when I left Harry's house. Danny's probably with the guys. I decided I would just go down to the basement or as I like to call it my art room.

I looked at all my pictures around the room. The first one was a self portrait. Then there was the pictures I drew of Eleanor, Perrie and Maia. I really loved art. I looked at the picture on the wall that really caught my eye it was just the picture of an eye but I really liked it. I decided I would start drawing. After about thirty minutes I realised I had started drawing a picture of Harry and it wasn't that bad. He is a really good person to draw. He has really good facial features. Did I really just say that?

I decided I would get a new tattoo since I had nothing better to do. Plus I have a really good idea. I came out of the basement, grabbed my keys then headed to my car. The drive to the tattoo parlor only took about five minutes. I parked up then got out. I walked through the door and the bell rung. "Well hello stranger." Megan my tattoo artist joked.

"Oh shut up." I replied.

"So what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"I want a new tattoo on my wrist." I said.

"Okay follow me." Megan said while guiding me to the little room. "So whats the design." I got out the picture and showed it her.

After 10 minutes she was done. It looked really good. It was a heart monitor line which had my Dad's date of birth on the top of the line and his date of death underneath the line. "Thanks a lot Meg, it looks really good," I complimented.

"Glad you liked it." She replied.

"How much?" I asked.

"£10." She simply said. I got the money out of my purse and paid her. "Cya soon Char yeah?" I nodded.

"Cya later." I replied then walked out of the shop. I got back in my car and headed back home.

I pulled up at my house and noticed Danny's car was there. I got out of my car and headed inside. I walked straight up to Danny and I's room. All I wanted to do for the rest of today was cuddle with my boyfriend. I heard voices coming from the bedroom.

"Aren't you worried Charlotte is going to catch us?" I heard a feminine voice say.

"No she's probably out Harry." I heard someone Danny say.

"I cant believe you give Charlotte one of the One Direction boys just so me and you would have more time together." The feminine voice Maia laughed. I could recognise her voice anywhere.

I opened the door and just stared at them both. Maia was naked and Danny was half naked. "I cant believe this." I said. "Why?" I asked. "Why would you do this?"

"Char ba-" I interrupted Danny. I really didn't want to hear his stupid excuse.

"I'm just going to get some clothes and I'll be out of your way." I grabbed my big converse bag and just filled it with clothes, pajamas, etc. I then left the room and went to my car. I got in my car and I decided to go to the only person I could trust at this moment in time. I cant believe they would do this. I knew my suspicions about why Danny set this task was just so he could get rid of me. Why did I have to be so stupid. I fucking hate love. I finally stopped my car. I reached my destination. I got out of my car and grabbed my bag. I walked over to the door and knocked a couple of times before I stood back . I cant believe I hear out of all places. However I really need this person. They are the one person I could open up about everything to . I hope they accept me. The door swung open...

"Hey" I simply said.