Chapter 17- Let's Get Physical

Maya's POV.

"Come on, just a few more minutes." Andy said as she continued to kiss my jaw.

I giggled, "We're supposed to be studying for Physics."

"We are studying for Physics," Andy smirked in between kisses, "Isn't this physical enough for you?"

I blurted out a laugh. "Omg, that is not what I meant Andy, come on. Sit up right now."

She lowered her hand further and further down my waist and to my inner thighs. "You want me to stop now?" She dangerously whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip. "Okay maybe we can hold off on studying for five minutes."

"Oh we're gonna need more than five minutes," She smirked. I giggled and hungrily took her bottom lip between my teeth. The feeling was always euphoric with Andy. As if it was my first time kissing her. I reached both my hands on her back and underneath her blouse.

Suddenly the sound of a door slamming shut from downstairs made us both freeze. Georgia called out, "Wesley! Maya! Are you home?"

"I thought you said Georgia was taking a double shift tonight," Andy whispered, still holding herself on top of me.

"I thought so too," I swore.

Georgia called out again, "Maya? Maya! Come here for a second love."

"Shit," I cussed as Andy jumped off of me and started to grab her things. "Uh just a minute!" I called back.

I could hear Georgia's voice clearer and closer, "I'm making pesto fettuccine for dinner! Would you mind chopping the tomatoes?"

"Uh no, not at all," I responded, "I'll be down in a minute."

I looked back at Andy as she got both of her shoes on. "This would be a lot easier if we didn't have to sneak around Georgia anymore," Andy muttered to me. I almost took offense to her comment when she was the one who wanted to keep our relationship or whatever it was private to everyone else.

"Well you know how she feels about you," I said, "She doesn't think you're a good influence on me and I can't say I don't blame her. Especially after she caught you and Wesley hot boxing the garage."

"Hey, it's not like I touched any of her stuff alright," She argued, "Unless you think I would do that."

I furrowed my brows, "No of course not."

"Maya!" Georgia shouted again as I started to hear footsteps coming up the stairs, "Is someone upstairs with you?"

I widened my eyes at Andy and gestured for her to go out the balcony. She flung the door open before swinging herself over the balcony. I jumped from my bed and shut the door just the exact moment Georgia opened my bedroom door.

I casually walked back to my bed, "Oh hey Georgia."

She looked at the balcony doors, "I thought I heard someone else in here with you."

I shook my head, "Nope, just me. I was just going over flash cards with myself to study for Physics."

She looked at my pile of notes and textbooks on my bed. "I see," She said as she walked more toward my bed. "So how's it going?"

"Going good," I stalled, "I'll just finish up here and I'll go back downstairs to help you prep for dinner."

"Is Wesley here?" She asked.

"Nope just me."

"Huh," She shrugged, "Probably out doing God knows what. Looks like it'll be just me and you again."

"Isn't it always just us?" I replied and she chuckled.

"Yeah well, I can't help but feel like he's mad at me. But you know, what else is new with that. He's been holding it out for me ever since I fully adopted you guys."

I closed my mouth and sympathized with her. Ever since she became our permanent mother, Wesley has been finding every excuse not to be home. I knew that he took our parent's death harder than I imagined. I mean, it was hard on both of us, but for him, it's like he refused to believe that they were just gone, just like that.

"I know that what you guys went through with your parents, especially at a young age, must have really affected him," She said, "But I wish he could just be open to the idea of involving me in his life. He shuts me out and I have no idea how to reach him."

I reached out for her hand and took it in mine. "Hey Georgia, you're doing a great job of taking care of us. We're both grateful for adopting us rather than us jumping from foster to foster home. We're grateful for everything you've done for us. Trust me when I say that he'll come around. He will, I promise."

She got teary eyed. "Thank you so much Maya. You've really kept me sane these past few years. I don't know what I would've done without you."

I smiled, "Same here."

She walked back to the door and looked back at me. "And another thing.."
I looked at her again. She threw something at me. I looked down at my lap and saw Andy's wallet. My eyes slightly widened. "How did you-"

She raised her hand to silence me. "Andy really should remember to check if she has all of her things before she dashes out of my house."

I sighed, "Georgia, we were only studying-"

"I don't want to hear it," She said, "Now I'm not gonna ground you after the good conversation we just had. I've always been completely fair but I did make myself clear about this one thing: I do not want Andy in this house. You can hang out all you guys want somewhere else, but not in my house."

"Georgia, I'm sorry." I sighed.

"I know." She nodded shortly, "But if I find out she's been in here again, I will ground you till you graduate. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

She nodded before closing to the door behind her. Georgia really didn't like Andy at all. But if only she could see how happy she makes me. She doesn't know how strongly I feel for her. I threw myself back on the bed and stared at the ceiling until I could find solace.
..
Cobie Shmulders as Georgia.