Chapter 18- Bitch By Day, Bitch By Night

Madison's POV.

I underlined my eyes with liner, just to give myself a more dark Alice look. I took a step away from the mirror and absolutely adored myself in the skimpy Alice In Wonderland costume. Halloween was the only occasion to dress like a slut and not feel shame about it. My eyes fell onto the journal that laid on my bed and I started to zone out. Wesley had no right to read that. The thought of him knowing what had happened to my mom and more made be grab and scratch the ends of my dress. He was probably somewhere with Andy or Maya or Charlie right now, laughing and talking about what was in my journal. I couldn't trust him.. I couldn't trust anybody.

I heard a doorbell ring and with that, I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs in my absolutely gorgeous black pumps I got the other day.
Martha opened the door to find Noah there in his Mad Hatter costume.
"Hola señor," Martha said. "Come in."
"Thanks Martha but we're actually leaving," I said.
She gawked at me and practically started praying right there.
"Tu papa dije vuelver temprano," She said in Spanish. I rolled my eyes and waved her off. My father couldn't tell me when to come anymore, I wasn't twelve.
I looked back at Noah and smiled. "Ready to go hot stuff?"
He chuckled back, "Ready."
..
We walked in to his together and the party was already a hit. "Can I get you anything to drink?" He asked. I smirked and said, "Anything that'll get me out of this costume by the end of the night."
His breath fell short and he coughed a reply, "Okay I guess I'll see if I have anything that will do."
I watched him as he walked away and tilted my head a bit. Noah was really a nice guy. A little too nice for me but his innocence was something that could be corrupted over time. I shrugged off the thought and looked around me. I was so hellbent on not being home but now that I was actually here in the flesh, I didn't want to be here anymore. I knew that it was my weak side getting the best of me so I quickly tried to get in the Halloween spirit. My eyes scanned the crowd and fell on a figure that was almost covered up by the pool of bodies. But I instantly recognized the muddy brown curly hair.
Before I could even realize what I was doing, I headed towards him and seen that he was sitting down on a stereo, drinking out of red solo cup. He wore a 'Vote for Pedro' shirt and a pair of tacky grandpa glasses. His green eyes looked up at me and widened. It didn't take long for them to absolutely drag across my body. I felt a little twinge build in my chest and between my legs. I cleared my throat and scoffed, "What are you doing here? Didn't know you like crowds."
"I don't." Wesley replied, "But I didn't have anywhere else to be and I was invited. I'm here with my sister."
I looked around for Maya and the evil slut she keeps along with her. "Oh yes," I said before turning back to him, "Where has Andy dragged her off to? Probably to shag in a closet. Convenient, isn't it?"
He stood up and wasn't looking at me with same desire he was a minute ago. "Enjoy the rest of your night Madison."
He turned away but I quickly grabbed his arm. My eyes widened as I realized what I was doing and I quickly retracted my hand from him. "Uh, I didn't mean to do that."
"What, touch me or insult my sister?" He asked. I furrowed my brows.
"God, it was just a joke. I didn't mean anything of it." I retorted back. Who did he think he was?
"Here Madison, I got you jungle juice and a Jell-O shot." I heard Noah's voice say behind me. I turned around for just a moment and when I looked back at Wes, he was already walking away from me. I rolled my eyes. Why can't people ever take a joke?
I flashed a smile and turned back towards Noah. I downed half the cup of jungle juice and ate the Jell-O shot. If I was going to be here for the night then I might as well make the best of it.